Need Recommendation ASAP

MarkieMark

Name
Mark Franco
I have a client that needs a hypoallergenic soap free solution like Procyon tomorrow and I am a bit short at the moment for a commercial job. We have a local bridgepoint legend supplier and I don't believe they carry Procyon. Any recommendations as I would need a legend branded product to pick up tomorrow. Thank you in advance.

Quick google search: Would Bridgepoint CleanFree be the best option or any recommendations?

Name
Nate W.
Hand out a straw and tell them to suck it up!

I use Chemspec DFC pre-spray and rinse for chemical-sensitive people.. Not sure if they still make it.. Or do as Mikey said and use their laundry detergent..

Reactions: MarkieMark

MarkieMark

Name
Mark Franco
is it one employee who is requiring this?

Use whatever that person uses to wash their clothes....
One employee in a department of a massive sized business/organization complaining about how sensitive they are to the work environment with carpets and any chemicals used in cleaning. Doesn't bother me at all as I don't care as long as the money looks the same no matter the reasoning for the cleaning.

I have heard of employees pushing for the removal of the carpeting as they are very allergenic on more than one occasion. There is some conflicting information on this out there but with how often I see these hard floors cleaned in the office type areas I am inclined to believe carpeting is better than having particles laying around on hard surface than trapped in carpeting.

Last edited:
Name
Nate W.
One employee in a department of a massive sized business complaining about how sensitive they are to the work environment with carpets and any chemicals used in cleaning. Doesn't bother me much as I don't care as long as the money looks the same no matter the reasoning for the cleaning.

I have heard of employees pushing for the removal of the carpeting as they are very allergenic on more than one occasion. There is some conflicting information on this out there but with how often I see these hard floors cleaned in the office type areas I am inclined to believe carpeting is better than having particles laying around on hard surface than trapped in carpeting.

Carpet acts as the filter for the air.. If they change to a hard surface it will exacerbate their allergies.. It's been documented time and time again.. Customers too hard-headed to listen the first time, only to replace the hard surface with carpet again..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom