Need Recommendations for Scheduling Software

RugWorx

Name
Joe Couch
With my old company we used Service Monster which I know works well but do you think it is overkill for a owner/operator just getting back in the business after a 5 year hiatus. If you are a owner/operator what are you using for scheduling?

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I'm on Service Monster, but that's the only type I've used. I'm kinda an idiot to scheduling software. I went from a hand written calendar to service monster. The thing I like about service monster the most is their reminder card program. I don't have to do anything but approve the mail outs every month, which is a big time saver.

I looked into Customer Factor, but I couldn't get used to their format. I tried it for a few days, and was so busy I didn't feel like retraining myself for it. I told the owner that, and he called me lazy. What a douche! You don't call your customers lazy. Especially because we're too busy cleaning crap off floors to sit at a desk like them

House Call pro is really screwing up right now though. A couple of my friends were talking yesterday about how their income and scheduling is being deleted or lost somehow. I guess glitching is the proper term for that.

I hear nothing but good things about Square scheduling but the good things I'm hearing is only from 2-3 people, so that's not very reliable.

And quick books is cheap, so you can't go wrong there.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom