Need some help if you offer house cleaning

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I'm working on the house cleaning zip code matrix for Network Home Services.
If you offer House Cleaning I can put you on the network for free for a couple of months.
No credit cards or anything like that.
Just submit your info with the word "Free" after your 3 zip codes and I will list you. Ignore the payment page.

U.S residents only....sorry.

Network Home Services

Disclaimer: Not every company that submits info will get in (just in case 1000 guys sign up) but it's pretty much open to everyone...even if you are a dick. :mrgreen:
Current members will have first shot
You must have House Cleaning listed on your website.
If you don't have a website, I can do a quickie cookie cutter web page for you...but's that will be $10.00 per month.

I am trying to spread the areas out but again...pretty much open to everyone who offers House Cleaning.

Thanks

PS. Wasn't sure if this was spam because it's free....you make the call.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Do you keep house cleaning "in-house"
Find a good house cleaner and sub out.

Less stress and scheduling.

I really only market to the move ins and move outs. Then my house cleaner can keep them on a bi-weekly if she wants.
That keeps her happy and I don't have to deal with scheduling as much.

Maybe one day I will start an entire house cleaning division with the scheduling nighmare.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I do both.. but in the end if you sub them out and there is a problem, I still have to take care of it.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Hi Abraham,
Cool website. Thanks for submitting your info, it's really appreciated. The Network Home Services program works on Zip Codes for potential customers to find the cleaners in their area.
Unfortunately, it only works on U.S. zip codes. If I could list your website, I surely would but the way the program works, It can't be done as of yet.
My apologies. :cry:

Thanks again, I did receive your info and will let you know once we offer your area.
Brian

PS. Welcome to Mikey's Board.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom