Need source for blue Parflex hose 150' section.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
If I could get a 150ft I would
but how long would It take to get Guranteed?

mwall2230

Name
Mike Wallace
I just bought 150 foot section from Joe.
And I'm going to be ordering another 150 in a couple weeks.

Joe Bristor

Mike, you'll get the sales price then.

Greg, not sure if you're talking to me, but I usually ship same day or next day via US Priority mail (3-5days).
Standing in line It's a little more hassle but my customers are worth it and it's also usually faster & less expensive than UPS/FedEx although I do those too.
Best day to order is Friday cuz you'll get it on Monday in most parts of the country.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
We will custom cut any length up to 250' and then put ends on for you. Usually ships out the next business day after it is ordered. However, since custom cutting a length is an interuption to the usual flow of work, Interlink is not likely to give you any bargain on the price. Joe may be able to sell it to your for less.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
yeah but you called me a liar until I provided the proof, so the buyer isn't protected from your company, maybe you should choose your posts better. I need a company to stand by their product and the only reason I have this requirement is scottw company because it is the only company who screwed me

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Steve I'm in Arizona and the shop guys are running the show sorry about that. We can make it up for you. If you haven't ordered it yet pm me and I'll take care of it.

A

amazingcleansc

scottw said:
We will custom cut any length up to 250' and then put ends on for you. Usually ships out the next business day after it is ordered. However, since custom cutting a length is an interuption to the usual flow of work, Interlink is not likely to give you any bargain on the price. Joe may be able to sell it to your for less.

jeez... what happened to picking up the phone and saying "Hey Kevin, instead of pulling of 50 ft before you cut, can you pull off 150?"

Seriously Scott, I understand and feel your pain. When I worked for a car dealership I always had to tell customers that they could probably ________ for less. Its like your hands are tied. That's why I left that company.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Call Joe......................he will get you a better price then anyone and have it on you door step P. D. Q..................

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
as everyone knows, I am a moron. I thought we were talking vac hose and got excited about a 150' run and called joe and nope

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom