Need to take credit cards now! who to use?

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Well, I got 2 restaurants. Dennys. (again) They can only pay with a mastercard... That is weird to me. Most the time places just send the check..

So who is cheap, good and I can possibly take them from my phone?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
if that is the only one you are better off putting paypal on your website

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
we use chase and we do it on line.....I get the info from the client and just log in and it process it for us...cost is about $35 bucks a month....we normally process about 15 a month

miksar

Supportive Member
Name
Mike Fent
We have been using Merchant e-Solutions, costs us $5.00 a month and 3% of each transaction. Processed over cell phone, takes about 2 minutes. Very handy and inexpensive, downside, takes 2 days to post to your account.

everfresh1

Name
Jamie Cohen
miksar said:
We have been using Merchant e-Solutions, costs us $5.00 a month and 3% of each transaction. Processed over cell phone, takes about 2 minutes. Very handy and inexpensive, downside, takes 2 days to post to your account.

That sounds like a good deal is there a set up fee?

Lefty724

Name
E
There was a company that does the transactions on the Iphone or other cell phones. Just can't think of the co. right now. Will look into it.

G

Louis said:
Propay.com No monthly charge. used them for 2 years now and no problems.

I like Propay as well. I've been with them over a year. It's a annual fee. I rarely get credit cards, but if I do, this is the way to go. If you do a lot of CC transactions, then the costco merchant account or some other lower % and monthly fee is the way to go.

Follow this link to get 50% the normal rate with Propay http://www.propay.com/?refid=SAVISITE which is basically $30/yr for the premium level.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom