Need Xactimate Line Item Code Asap

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I'm putting an invoice together and I cannot find the line item on xactimate for tearing out a travertine/marble floor during business hours. I even looked for tile and or marble tear out/removal, but I cannot seem to find it (only non salv. vinyl tile & carpet). Can anyone please give me the line item for this, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Bill

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
The highest grade tile I see in Xactmate is Ceramic Tile - Premium Grade. Code is Cat: TIL Sel: AV++ and then in the Act line, pick the drop down menu here and you will pick the minus sign (-) for remove only. My pricing gets you $1.31 a sq foot for removal only.

Slate tile gets you the same pricing....

Mark Saiger
http://www.saigers.com

steve g

Name
steve garrett
normally the remove line item is included in the replace price. but often times especially in this case its very possible that price is very very low. key the premium grade tile and just toggle remove only, check your costs and labor in doing that, if its not enough just override it to what it needs to be.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Thanks guys.

Steve youre corect since the area was small even @ 1.83 sf for my area is too low, I just used the fct mn charge and justified what we had to do in the line item, took several hours as the client didnt want us to remove the entire floor just the portion that was wet.

Mike, we removed the tile as my nav pro was registering 280-300 and the dry standard was approx 120 on the scan mode scale. once we removed the travertine, the entire subfloor was soaked, we had to remove the secondary layer near the shower where the water had leaked from. The insulation in the basement ceiling was completely soaked as well.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
tmdry said:
Thanks guys.

Steve youre corect since the area was small even @ 1.83 sf for my area is too low, I just used the fct mn charge and justified what we had to do in the line item, took several hours as the client didnt want us to remove the entire floor just the portion that was wet.

Mike, we removed the tile as my nav pro was registering 280-300 and the dry standard was approx 120 on the scan mode scale. once we removed the travertine, the entire subfloor was soaked, we had to remove the secondary layer near the shower where the water had leaked from. The insulation in the basement ceiling was completely soaked as well.

make sure you have detach and reset for toilet if applicable, or any hardware you took off like lights, towel bars etc.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom