Need Your Help ??? White Nylon Berber

ErikG

Need Your Help ???
I have a White nylon berber next week. Carpet has not been cleaned in 2-3,not really bad but soiled . What would you use for this job? Im thinking boost all a cup of 20% peroxide 3 ounce d-limeoline and judson 02 or powermax and fabset / acid rinse.

Vacuum FOREVER and charge for it. Go real slow. That will help more than anything. Use your normal juice. Steam clean and post buff.

Forget the orange stuff if you use O2. It has like 30 percent in it already.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
what's the big deal?

it's a nylon berber..so what?
clean it like you clean every other carpet.

nothing mysterious or difficult about it.

are you having troubles with white nylons in general?
if not, that berber won't be any different

..L.T.A.

Ryan

That's my favorite kind of carpet to clean. I paint 'em. Just use your normal prespray if its dirt and no stains. I was able to tell a big difference when I switched from a 4 flow wand to a 10 flow.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
vacuum in the direction that pulls the loops up. That will remove the most dry particulates. Give it a really good vacuuming, with a fresh bag if you're using a bag vac, check the bag after a while. Dirt in berber can be really fine.

A good prespray, scrub, and a thorough flush.
What do you have for prespray and what wand are you using?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Procyon always worked well for me on those types of carpet. I would usually post bonnet it but even when I didn't, it was fine.

Alexarz

Hi Erik! Glad to see you here. We still have to get together for the porty shootout.

You are getting good advice here. Personally, I don't like using wands on berbers at all. The Rotary Drimaster never fails on them. If you want to take a ride down to my house, I can let you borrow one but if not, just go slowly and make sure you dry it out as much as possible. Vacuuming is also a great idea because berbers collect sand (in FL) at the backing.

Alexarz said:
Hi Erik! Glad to see you here. We still have to get together for the porty shootout.

You are getting good advice here. Personally, I don't like using wands on berbers at all. The Rotary Drimaster never fails on them. If you want to take a ride down to my house, I can let you borrow one but if not, just go slowly and make sure you dry it out as much as possible. Vacuuming is also a great idea because berbers collect sand (in FL) at the backing.

I heard from a credible source the drimaster kicks ass on berber and cgd but not so much on pile carpet.

I would rather demo a drimaster versus a 360. Maybe we can get all three and do some serious testing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom