Need1gallon pump up sprayer

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
I want a nice one that has brass gun, pressure relief valve that will last. Anyone know of any? Btw, I only want a 1 gallon.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I'd look for one in the pest control industry. They use 1-gallon stainless with brass valves. Many many, years ago we used to buy B&G sprayers from a local pest control company.

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
Yea that's where I started looking too. I just want it for encap and I'm tired of my 3 gallon. To big and bulky.

Soxpac

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
Reactions: Royal Man

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Thanks. I'm gonna buy one this week. I'll put qd's on it and use a hf gun. Sawweeeet!!!

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Tapatalk 2

They are getting hard to find @ Tractor Supply or they could be a seasonal item. Hope you can find one. Maybe they can order one in. I really enjoy mine. I has mad a lot of money for me.

Soxpac

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
I tracked one down locally... Gonna go get that bad boy. Do they hold up real well?

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I tracked one down locally... Gonna go get that bad boy. Do they hold up real well?

Just replace the hose with a 50ft one. Tie down the battery door and wire tie the end of the charger. So, it never gets lost and you are gold.

Reactions: Soxpac

Soxpac

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
Found one fifty miles away. Yikes! The local store is ordering it and it will be here in 2 weeks. Thanks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom