Neighbor Program

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I only have a few apartment contracts that we're pushing through this summer, so I've been hitting up friends and family for additional work. My friends and family know I can provide great results as I've been cleaning for them for years here and there whether I borrowed a friend's porty or TM. I've offered them an incentive of a discount to refer their neighbor to have service rendered the same day, and its been working well for the last few weeks. My thoughts are its working because well... its my friends and family referring me, however I'm wondering if any one has tried a similar program/incentive, but with new prospects and how its played out for them ? My initial thoughts are a new prospect may not be willing to schedule same day with a neighbor having not seen my work, but another part of me thinks it may work based on the fact that they're saving money, and some people will buy if they're getting a deal.

Thoughts and input appreciated.

My site will be up in the next few weeks, so right now all I'm doing is setting up my internet presence, and doing 5-arounds with black and white flyers until I can budget for better marketing material. A few calls have trickled in with the flyers. But because we get off on a completely different discussion lets just start with this.

Thanks!

Name
Ron lippold
Hoody stay in the neighborhoods that you want to focus in. Post cards are not much more than flyers and look so much better. Good luck bro. I would stay away from apts and night work.

G

gcole

These types of programs usually only give short term gains and flash out within a few weeks. A recent variation that a friend here in Atlanta has implemented for hi O&O is pretty cool though. He has gone to an IPAd for his invoices. When he has the customer sign that they are satisfied it prompts a pop up screen that asks for emails of friends. The friends get a $25 credit and if they redeem it the referrer gets $25. The fact that the emails go out instantly has results in decent response (2%). Good Luck
I only have a few apartment contracts that we're pushing through this summer, so I've been hitting up friends and family for additional work. My friends and family know I can provide great results as I've been cleaning for them for years here and there whether I borrowed a friend's porty or TM. I've offered them an incentive of a discount to refer their neighbor to have service rendered the same day, and its been working well for the last few weeks. My thoughts are its working because well... its my friends and family referring me, however I'm wondering if any one has tried a similar program/incentive, but with new prospects and how its played out for them ? My initial thoughts are a new prospect may not be willing to schedule same day with a neighbor having not seen my work, but another part of me thinks it may work based on the fact that they're saving money, and some people will buy if they're getting a deal.

Thoughts and input appreciated.

My site will be up in the next few weeks, so right now all I'm doing is setting up my internet presence, and doing 5-arounds with black and white flyers until I can budget for better marketing material. A few calls have trickled in with the flyers. But because we get off on a completely different discussion lets just start with this.

Thanks!

hogjowl

Idiot™
Hoody ... my impression of carpet cleaners and advertising is that very few know anything about it. Asking us for advice is like asking us about women. Our answers are only an opinion, and mostly based on assumption. Greg is probably an exception to that rule.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Hoody stay in the neighborhoods that you want to focus in. Post cards are not much more than flyers and look so much better. Good luck bro. I would stay away from apts and night work.

Gotta start some where bro. I'm on the last leg of a 180/200 unit turn from the last 4-5 weeks.

These types of programs usually only give short term gains and flash out within a few weeks. A recent variation that a friend here in Atlanta has implemented for hi O&O is pretty cool though. He has gone to an IPAd for his invoices. When he has the customer sign that they are satisfied it prompts a pop up screen that asks for emails of friends. The friends get a $25 credit and if they redeem it the referrer gets $25. The fact that the emails go out instantly has results in decent response (2%). Good Luck

I like that, any idea on the software?

And Marty - There are a few people I hope will chime in, that I know look at the numbers. At any rate I'll keep knocking on doors.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom