Nephew running Zipper Wand for first time

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
This is our nephew Corey Saiger. My brother Daves son. He had never seen a zipper in person and had only heard about it from us.

Got to tell you the manager of this restaurant was quite intrigued and pleased with its performance and dry performance.

Told Corey I would post not only to YouTube but here as well :)

Just after midnight and making the 1.5 hour drive home soon as I fuel up

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
Mark,
You could not field a baseball team, or a hockey team, so you field a team of cleaners including a son-in law.
Good Job Cory!

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Thanks for the video, Mark. Can't wait to get my Zipper. Probably will order a second after we use it a bit.

After about an hour running the zipper on our first nasty restaurant job, I sent Erik a text in the middle of the night with my credit card info again and told him to get a second one on the way! :)

It was a life saver and figured it would help us even more.

This is the job I texted him from....LOL! think it was close to midnight....Sorry Erik for so late....

Reactions: tmdry

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
besides all the other reasons i really love the ease you can get somebody cleaning. turns an amateur into a pro right away. two minutes or less of training and i feel safe to walk away. not true with the wand.

gene

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
I can appreciate how simple and easy the zipper is to use and clean with compared to a wand. I think it is a huge leap forward for wand technology. However with that much caked in grease and dirt wouldn't a rotary ( hoss, rx, or rotovac) have cleaned deeper and faster that repeated passes with the zipper?

Just curious...not trying to start huge pissing match. I appreciate your knowledge and first hand experience with these products and this cleaning in particular.

Thanks,
Bill

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I can appreciate how simple and easy the zipper is to use and clean with compared to a wand. I think it is a huge leap forward for wand technology. However with that much caked in grease and dirt wouldn't a rotary ( hoss, rx, or rotovac) have cleaned deeper and faster that repeated passes with the zipper?

Just curious...not trying to start huge pissing match. I appreciate your knowledge and first hand experience with these products and this cleaning in particular.

Thanks,
Bill

Great questions ...

Actually depending on the situation, the zipper has done better in the videos shown.

An RE might do better in some cases too....

for more of the jobs I have lately, my RX 20's have been taking up more floor space in the shop

BUT....there might be times an RE will clean better.....

In these cases you are seeing, the RE's did not..... and the dry times with the Zipper just couldn't be beat.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
On commercial carpets a rotary could probably always be used but the truth is we turn up the pressure to 750 and just blast it clean. The zipper recovers so much better that's it's hard to beat. I personally don't trust a rotary on glued down.

Gene

Name
Marcus
I agree no rx 20 since I started using the zipper...I have had it 8 months
And clean 5 resturants per month......
Do need vaccuum and heat however.....and no need for agitation.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom