never got a tip like this before

sOOper hero

Number 5
Credits
I've received some generous tips over the years
One of the largest cash ones was $200 on a $1500 labor kitchen cab and counter install

in CC'ing, received countless 10s and 20s , veggies from gardens, and one widow lady brings me homemade pies and cookies every Christmas

and I get a few tips every now and then for firearm instruction and CC classes

But this is the first tip I've ever received that exceeded the price of the service.
a student in Saturday's class texted me with pics and info that these boots will be arriving from Sierra Trading post this week

https://www.sierratradingpost.com/alico-tahoe-hiking-boots-leather-for-men~p~63669/

alico-tahoe-hiking-boots-leather-for-men-in-dark-brown~p~63669_04~1500.7.jpg

wonder if he was just thrilled with the class
or didn't like my Skeechers....... :shifty:

..L.T.A.

DAT

Credits
My biggest tip is $200 and 2017 all in one PC valued at $1100, from same couple. Thats tip from housecleaning..

Hack Attack

Credits
I just today got given 5 litres of prespray, the last c'c left it and she didn't like him so didn't let him know.
Its stuff I've never tried before smells like apple shampoo

scottw

Supportive Member
Credits
I worked with a cleaner who for years had done $150 minimum jobs for an older lady. She would always ask him to do extra stuff, anything from cleaning a chair to taking her window A/C unit in for repair. He felt sorry for the old lady who seemed to be of limited means so he always did the extras at no charge. After about 10 years, he told her he would be sending a different tech next time as he was now in management and would not be working on the truck.

She wrote the check for $10,000 and said, "See you next year."

He did show me the check. I don't know if it bounced or not, but the biggest tip I ever heard of.

Jimmy L

Credits
I'm playing some Eagles right now! MUCH BETTER THAT THAT ALAN PARSONS ELEVATOR MUSIC YOU LISTEN TO!

Bet you play SAM SMITH FAG MUSIC TOO! " Hold me!" Hahahhahhaha!

Reactions: hogjowl

Latest posts