never thought I'd say this ....

Mikey P

Administrator
aaaaaa.jpg

Tell me about it

I just cleaned 4 homes, on one compound, from 8:30 to 5:30 and if that wasnt enough, dude kept bringing out shit rugs, 6, 7 or 8, I forgets at the very end.

Temper tantrum material.

After hanging split log siding and building a rock spillway reinforcement all day yesterday, I'm pleased as punch that tomorrow is a desk day

Last edited:

Nomad74

Supportive Member
Just got home. Busted out 5 today. it was 107° here today. I drank 6 bottles of water, not enough but at least I didn't get heat stroke.

Don't feel bad Larry. 90% humidity is a bitch! Chewable air is what I call it.

My A/C in my Audi is so cold
When i open the door to get out....
my glasses steam up so bad i can't see.....
its hard to get into the A/C house

Got in around 8:30 pm last night.

Humidity is high here right now.

We have been swamped like crazy.... And also had a few crazies (can be typical I swear during busy season)

Heading out soon to go kick some butt... Bad knee and all! :rockon:

Taking tomorrow off.. Work Thursday...

Friday and Saturday me the wife and puppies leaving and taking new Saiger's Mobil office up to the North Shore in Grand Marais MN.

Going to be a great getaway!

Been working for a few days on the Winnebago View mobile office. It sold without even advertising it!

Leaving to New owners next week who are taking it to Alaska in August for a road trip.

20180629_170228.jpg

but I've turned into a cupcake
this heat (90s) and humidity (80-90%+) sucks
Trying to finish a custom cabinet this evening out in the wood shop
(actually a corner of the pole barn )
worked for a couple hours and said "fook this!"
I've gotten soft and soggy

It's true... Last week Thursday-Sunday was unreal!

For about ten seconds I actually thought maybe winter isn't sooo bad...:hopeless:

Mikey P

Administrator
Got in around 8:30 pm last night.

Humidity is high here right now.

We have been swamped like crazy.... And also had a few crazies (can be typical I swear during busy season)

Heading out soon to go kick some butt... Bad knee and all! :rockon:

Taking tomorrow off.. Work Thursday...

Friday and Saturday me the wife and puppies leaving and taking new Saiger's Mobil office up to the North Shore in Grand Marais MN.

Going to be a great getaway!

Been working for a few days on the Winnebago View mobile office. It sold without even advertising it!

Leaving to New owners next week who are taking it to Alaska in August for a road trip.

View attachment 83203

New eh?

What did that cost you?

How are your back up skills?

Nomad74

Supportive Member
I live on the coast where it never gets above 75. I dislike the heat. But this week I am doing structural welding on a building in turlock California. Its mid 90s and I'm in full welding gear in the sun. Drinking water like a fish. I dont know why all you guys love in the heat. Miserable.
Did you enjoy your drive through hot Redding yesterday? It was only 107. I’m sorry we couldn’t meet up. Looks like both of us were busy.

I finally installed headlights on my zero turn for the heat reason.
It was so enjoyable out mowing the last couple nights.
Smart man! I like that idea, I'll have to look into it.

I took off for a couple of hours to cut 3 acres over my lunch, just so I won't have to tonight. I'll weedeat early tomorrow before it gets too hot.

Last edited by a moderator:
cool Mark.

Also just bought a new 19ft travel trailer with a rear slide about 2 months ago. Always hated on glamping until I went glamping and now I would never sleep in a tent again lol... its like a mobile condo you can take anywhere.