Never witnessed that before..

Mikey P

Administrator
Other than a sister in law who sort of drinks a few too many beers at family get togethers I'v never had to deal with alcoholism with family or friends.

Much like death and illness, I've been blessed.

Had a customer yesterday show me another side to the unseen story.

It was my second time there. Nice guy but kind of off, laughed at the wrong times, the skanky house cleaner who gave me the stink eye every time I walked by leading me to believe she was there for more than just dust bunnies and soap scum, strange stories of yesteryear and just that look of a bit too many adventure in the sun and tough times.

anyhow..

This guy would just not sit in one spot for more then 3 minutes, despite the repeated warnings that the 40 volume we dumped all over his carpet to deal with the terrier piss would sting the hell out of his bare feet. He could not keep himself from walking to a cabinet in the living room and messing with something in there. His back was turned the first five times but a quick turn on my part let me see him take a hefty shot of Johnny Walker Black and slam the door shut so fast.

I could only assume this was a day long ritual.

as was the "House Cleaner" polishing off a bottle of white wine in a tumbler with ice in it.

at 11:30 AM.

If the EMTs had to show up to pump that guys stomach later in the day they'll be real perplexed by the snow white soles of his feet.

kinda put a damper on my evening cocktail.

:shifty:

Reactions: Vincent Feehan

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Ya shoulda hollered, HEY I seen that, then just smiled real big.

hogjowl

Idiot™
It's a problem in many lives.

Seriously, I have noticed you get a bit more nasty in your posts to me later in the evening.

Be careful.

Mikey P

Administrator
It's a problem in many lives.

Seriously, I have noticed you get a bit more nasty in your posts to me later in the evening.

Be careful.

Marty you were the one smart enough to never start a forum of your own.

Imagine dealing with a Santa Cruz client base......

Santa Cruz clientle ,

2 sub 25 year old employees and 20 phone calls a day from goobers like you..

you'd be a crank as well by 10pm

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
LOL thanx for the laugh! how is it nobody in the background is cracking up?! slaves, wow.

funniest part was @ 00:38

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
It's becoming yesterday's problem....

One of my former employee's works in a drug rehab clinic now and says its the painkillers. Especially oxy, kids coming in with $200 a day pill habits.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
My wife work in a pharmacy and they quite a few people that bounce from pharmacy to pharmacy trying to get Oxy even though there prescription is not due for them to have it yet. It's a big problem, addiction to pain killers. :icon_neutral:

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
I have known some people who started with legal prescriptions

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
You don't know how many times my wife has went to wal-mart for groceries and come back to hear me yell at the top of my lungs.

WHERE IS MY CHUNKY MONKEY ICE CREAM?

And as I stand there shaking....she tells me in her loud voice...............YOU SAID NOT TO BUY YOU ANY!

And then I admit that is true.

Then I put on my wal-mart sweat pants and head out into the night looking for some chunky monkey ice cream.

I will often times sit in the parking lot and eat it alone.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
"The bottle" took my best friend. He's still alive, he's just no longer the friend I used to know...just the shell of himself.

Its his birthday today.

Buck1955

Name
John
The pills have made heroin real popular since it's cheap compared to getting the opiate pills. My son almost died but has been sober for 2 years come next month. He got hepatitis c and got scared. It's easy to get hooked on pain meds.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Had a few custys that were really into the drink. One lady custy of mine.......I knew when I got there that she was a bit.....tipsy. She tried to hide it. She had glasses hide all over the house. I would catch her.....I would happen to be cleaning in the area she was......taking a big gulp of Vodka. More than I could handle over a night of drinking. I also worked with a friend that polished off a 5th of Burbon every night at work (GM). Lunch time was a 12 pack, or more, in a half hour. When you'd ask him about it, his answer was always "Don't worry about it. I'm OK".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom