New 320 hp truckmount

LeeCory

I just watched the video showing the machine and I wonder if Elton John has given them permission to use his song.

Listening to the "Lion King" song while I watched the lion on the front of that machine was a touching moment. The connection made between the movie the lion king and that machine has me wanting to go out and buy a truckmount..... :)

http://www.magicwandcompany.com/Carpet_ ... nd_s/2.htm

Jeremy N

Supportive Member
For some reason Elton John and 320 HP doesn't seem like a great great match.

Personally I would have went with Pantera or POD.

143.jpg

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
If you want to market a so called "king of the machines", you should make a real video. I was hoping to see it in action, not just pictures.

T

The Magician

I wonder how much the lion face piece restricts the flow to the radiator? The price is rising fast. 20K and now @ 26k with a 3500 discount. Who is building this machine for magic wand? Lots of good ideas. low restrictions, low noise high heat.

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
He hired a mechanic from Pep boys about a year ago. He makes them in the back of their shop.

R

R W

That, I believe, would be my "dream machine". I think fuel injection would have been a better way to go. Nothing like a Chevy small block.

Name
Lee Stockwell
That's what powers the most widely sold truckmount in our industry.

Chevy and GMC Butlers...

More than a few Hydramaster CDS, Cleanco, White Magic, and even old Steam Genies are also powered by the 350 V8.

Big deal.

Thanks,
Lee

steve g

Name
steve garrett
in a world of cats a lion is born, you guys keep spewing all the hate, because your truckmount aint pimpin a small block,

Jeremy N

Supportive Member
steve g said:
in a world of cats a lion is born, you guys keep spewing all the hate, because your truckmount aint pimpin a small block,

I actually think it's cool. I just cannot pass up an opportunity for a gay joke.

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
When it's governed at 1800 rpm can you really consider it a small block? It's more like the biggest paper weight on the planet.

T

The Magician

Did you see the reducers coming out of the blowers? Lee that is the blowers exhaust going under the van. check out those huge mufflers 2 1/2-3' exhaust that's big? Now check out the blower filter and direct connect with no bend.

Name
Lee Stockwell
They make silencers matched to the 59....6" diameter.

While a restriction on the pressure side of the blower doesn't hurt performance as MUCH as on the vacuum side, it is still substantial. Especially if you are featuring "low restriction".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom