V8000QAssy150OPT.jpg

V8000QAssy138OPT.jpg

V8000QAssy126OPT-1.jpg

V8000QAssy130OPT-1.jpg

V8000QAssy146OPT.jpg

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I am still blown away they spend all the money and charge as much as they do and they have Cheap West Pac wands in the back. At least they had glides on them (which by the way cost more then the wands)

steve g

Name
steve garrett

well john you don't expect prochem to "wanna" sell them Ti wands do ya?? or for that matter for blueline to buy them from prochem. the westpac wands are still better than what come with alot of machines, I like the new machine from the pics, it looks like they tried to save some room in the box, f I look forward to checking one out in connections.

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
Where is the filter box? why take a picture of the machine dumping water on the ground LOL!

Love the split reel. My distrib is gonna start carrying 2.5. I guess HM's new machine will ship with 2.5

Greenie

It's funny how most Dist. are gun shy on the high perf. stuff until a machine They carry suddenly comes with 2.5" ports or a glided wand, THEN they are all over it trying to make the sale.

Build it and they will come.

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
Actually Greenie, my distributor is very sharp, and love your stuff, you should come up and do a class on your "goodies" and sell a bunch of it. I would really like to see more locals carrying 2.5..etc.

Greenie

Kevin as you well know The Carpet Cleaner's store is the exception to the rule, you have a goodie there, treat them right. Some day I hope to get on the road a bit more and do just that.

Chris A

Name
Chris
Are they going to change the website at some point, with maybe some specs, more pics, or a price??

hogjowl

Idiot™
Re: New and Improoved.

Just corious. What is the price difference between a Vortex and an Aerotec now? I think a loaded Aerotec can be purchased for around $80,000, right?

What's a tricked out V cost?

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I wanted to wait before we bought ours but that machine would have been out of the range I was willing to pay for it

base price of $89,999, which has a lot of the items that use to be options

Adam, can a person purchase the ring to create the split reel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom