New Bissell momentums for sale!

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
There is a store close to me that has the maroon momentum for sale for $45 bucks, much cheaper than walmart.. If anyon has a Roses store thats where there at

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
joeynbgky said:
There is a store close to me that has the maroon momentum for sale for $45 bucks, much cheaper than walmart.. If anyon has a Roses store thats where there at

are those new or factory serviced return/repaired?

..L.T.A.

Ron K

They are not new, I talked to the Rep, all Factory serviced,about 462 of them, all have a little "Vacuum" tattoo.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
They are new, they were a closeout from another store i opened a box and checked it out still brand spanking new. some of their stuff is repaired but these bissells are not.......... Hey they have the spot bots too if any one wants one...... you can sit it on a stain and tlet it work why you wand away :) :p :p

Name
Nate W.
joeynbgky said:
They are new, they were a closeout from another store i opened a box and checked it out still brand spanking new. some of their stuff is repaired but these bissells are not.......... Hey they have the spot bots too if any one wants one...... you can sit it on a stain and tlet it work why you wand away :) :p :p

Then have a nice ring on the carpet.... I forget the other cleaner who ran into that problem cleaning up after the customer...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom