New bonnets / Discount price

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
I Closed down my side business of VLM cleaning. I have over 60 pads / bonnets for encapsulation cleaning and other uses. They work well with 17" to 20" OP machines or 175 RPM floor machines. A few different brands. Still in original boxes. Buy them all for 50% discount. Or buy just some at 33% discount.

There are 11 boxes of with 5 or 6 per bonnets per box depending upon brand. Most of these are from Bonnet Pro; either the Iron Man or an earlier version that I think are now discontinued. 2 cases 19.5" retail $118.35 each case 8 cases 17.5" Retail $109 each case 1 case 17" Speedtrek type with green scrubbing stripes; retail $31.67 per pad or $151 for case of 5. 1/3 off retail and buy whatever cases you wish. Buy all 11 boxes and get 50% off retail. That would total $ 1259.70 at retail for $629. If you do bonnet cleaning, they would be paid for in a few jobs.

randy

Name
Randy
If we buy them do you promise to vandalize Interlink's ROBOCALLING computer so we don't continue to get these annoying as hell , illegal robocalls. Maybe read the TCPA over a bullhorn ?

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
I am 100 miles out in the wilderness from anything related to Interlink Supply. So, I could not vandalize it if they had one.

Reactions: John Olson

randy

Name
Randy
Oh they have one, three robocalls & one text in a weeks time. I haven't bought squat from Interlink in like a year but they still ignore Federal law ( TCPA ) and do robocalls like crazy.

Name
Swani
I Closed down my side business of VLM cleaning. I have over 60 pads / bonnets for encapsulation cleaning and other uses. They work well with 17" to 20" OP machines or 175 RPM floor machines. A few different brands. Still in original boxes. Buy them all for 50% discount. Or buy just some at 33% discount.

There are 11 boxes of with 5 or 6 per bonnets per box depending upon brand. Most of these are from Bonnet Pro; either the Iron Man or an earlier version that I think are now discontinued. 2 cases 19.5" retail $118.35 each case 8 cases 17.5" Retail $109 each case 1 case 17" Speedtrek type with green scrubbing stripes; retail $31.67 per pad or $151 for case of 5. 1/3 off retail and buy whatever cases you wish. Buy all 11 boxes and get 50% off retail. That would total $ 1259.70 at retail for $629. If you do bonnet cleaning, they would be paid for in a few jobs.
Are these still available?

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Appreciate the bumps.

I think the bonnets are spoken for. However, I am living in rural Tennessee and trying to close out a business in Utah. I have to depend upon others to do some of this for me and report back. It does not always happen quickly.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Are these still available?

Well it took some time to get into the warehouse where they are stored, weigh them for shipping. When weighing, some of the boxes did not weigh what was expected. So, we opened and found 1 box mislabeled. Another box I thought had 5 pads only contained two.

The delay and revised pad count caused one sale to be cancelled. I do have several boxes of 17" pads, 5 to a box, still available and one box of just two 20" pads.

Let me know if interested.

Name
Swani
Well it took some time to get into the warehouse where they are stored, weigh them for shipping. When weighing, some of the boxes did not weigh what was expected. So, we opened and found 1 box mislabeled. Another box I thought had 5 pads only contained two.

The delay and revised pad count caused one sale to be cancelled. I do have several boxes of 17" pads, 5 to a box, still available and one box of just two 20" pads.

Scott which brand of pad are they? I really need some iron man bonnets.

Name
Swani

Scott which brand or pads are they?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom