New Budget builder?

Chris A

Name
Chris
I'm a heat exchange guy myself, but since none of the cheap mounts seem to ever get it right maybe the burner it's a better option. At least it's not propane...

Mikey P

Administrator
New Carpet Cleaning Truckmount, Pressure Washer, Trailer Package
STEAMBUCK is proud to present the ultimate cleaning package for the new business startup, or a powerful upgrade for the existing cleaning professional!
No other cleaning package in the marketplace offers as much power, versatility or simplicity at such a low price. This whole package sells for less than the base machine price of other manufactures. It's like getting the install and trailer for free, over $4000.00 dollars in value!
In addition, this machine has capabilities other machines simply do not offer. Capabilities like true pressure washing of 3000 PSI at 5.5 gallons per minute. Other manufacturers claim that their machines can pressure wash, but most cannot because they restrict their pumps, or limit the high pressure by weak heat exchangers or coils. Every part on this machine is rated for 3000 PSI!
Why is this feature so important? There was a time when you could get by with just carpet cleaning. Not today, times have changed and hard surface cleaning like tile & grout account for as much as 50% of a cleaning professionals revenue. In this economy you need to be able to provide more services with the same equipment or your competitors will eat you for lunch and take your market share.
In addition to having great performance and increased capabilities, this package offers incredible simplicity. I will go so far as to say there is no other cleaning package in the marketplace that is as powerful and yet so simple.
I have spent over 25 years working for the largest corporations in the industry. I have persistently simplified every machine I have ever built. This package can clean carpet, upholstery, tile & grout, perform pressure washing, deflooding and a host of other services and yet it is so simple that anyone who understands a portable can operate this machine! I do not build frilly machines with complicated panels and needless switches. I could if I wanted to but I feel it is a waste of money. I put all the resources into massive components that increase your cleaning power and performance. This allows you to get a more powerful machine for much less money than your competitors.
Just do some comparison shopping and look at other units. You will know what I am talking about when it comes to simplicity vs. complexity. Some units are so twisted up with wiring and hoses, the average guy has no chance of figuring out how to repair these units and they are forced to pay a ton of money to a dealership who has been specially trained by the manufacturer. A complicated machine can actually put you out of business because downtime and expensive repairs will usually hit you when you are least prepared for them.
This package is powerful! It is powered by a 35 hp Briggs & Stratton Vanguard engine. It also has a Tuthill 4007 Blower which produces 500 CFM. The General 5.5 gpm pump will produce all the water volume you need and the diesel fired heater will keep up with the most demanding jobs. There is an 80 gallon waste tank and 80 gallon fresh water tank. Finally, there is a 250' hose reel with 150 of solution and vacuum hose along with a 4 jet wand.
This beautifully powder coated machine is packaged in a brand new Interstate 6x12 trailer. This trailer tows like a dream and has full size 15” tires. The trailer still has additional room in the front for floor machines, chemical racks, air movers etc.
Friends, I am here to offer my 25 years of experience to help you get started in this business. You could never put this package together yourself for this low of a price! This deal will not last, prices are going up on everything and I will not offer a trailer package for this low of a price again. If you have been thinking of starting your own cleaning business then this is your chance to do so with a powerful, versatile and simple machine. Anybody with even the slightest ambition could pay this machine off in a short time and make many hundreds of thousands of dollars in the years to come.
Bid with confidence because I only build quality equipment. I have built numerous machines over the years and they are all still running today. I stand behind my equipment and always do my best to answer any questions concerning machinery or cleaning for the new business startup. The engine and blower have a 2 year manufacturers warranty while the pump has a 1 year manufacturers warranty.
This machine package comes with carpet cleaning pressure hose with a rating of 1500 psi. You will need to buy pressure washing hose seperately if you intend to offer that service.
Payment:
Cash on pickup.
If you want to work with a leasing company then I will do my best to work with them for you.
This is also listed locally so if it sells auction will be cancelled!
If you have any questions concerning the equipment feel free to call 417-261-1111. I usually answer my phone until 10 pm.
Regards,
Ben Allen
STEAMBUCK

Name
Lee Stockwell
Ben participated on the boards many years ago. Very decent and helpful.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

hogjowl

Idiot™
I know another guy who used to post here, and pretty much everywhere, who could build a great rig, on a good day, and intuitively knew what we needed.

Let's hope THIS guy can do it consistently.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Going to be my next TM. Stockwell was talking about this guy in 06. Prochem had him personally handcraft their machines for the Little Bitchy Feehan Sisters. The guy is a fooken legend in the TM industry. Geez dont you guys save your ICS magazines from the 80's like Ceaser?

Golden Boy

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom