New Butler Van with New Wrap Graphics

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
First time posting pics on these sites. Hope this works or will be looking for technical support, but here is my new van with it's wrap. (I hope)

Mark Saiger
Saiger's Steam Clean, LLC
Grand Rapids, MN

100_0691.jpg

100_0695.jpg

100_0694.jpg

100_0696.jpg

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Hi Everyone and thank you for the compliments. I already received some calls today to book carpet cleaning when they saw it up town. Had both vans out, wife got to drive this one and I was still cleaning with my other one.

The wrap was spendy, but I have spent a lot on graphics and they do pay off. This one was $5400. I could have gotten it for about $2000 cheaper, but I did business locally and with someone who's work is pretty quality and they stand by there product.

I am very pleased with it and it is already being talked about around town.

Thanks again.

Mark Saiger
Saiger's Steam Clean, LLC

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani
Wow! Wraps are pricy but i can imagine it will pay for itself very quickly! i just spent 5 grand advertising in the clipper magazine because of all the promises they made but i really wish i had spent that money on a wrap instead. It would have been much better spent.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I really find for my area, my vehicles are my traveling billboards and people do talk about them. We have this "Electric Blue" as our company color to set us apart from all the other white service vehicles as well as the local SM yellow. We really do have people talk about seeing our trucks everywhere. We really don't have a fleet. This is my second TM/Van, One Dodge 4x4 Ram Pickup, a Blue Dodge Nitro and a Trailer all with Graphics. I guess you could say most everything we own has the family business graphics on it. (except for the 94 Z-28 which is all Black) and I never get to drive...)

kmdineen

Name
Kevin Dineen
Great graphics Mark, certainly an eye catcher!
I also have the Butler extended GMC 3500. My only complaint is it doesn't get much traction in the snow. What type of tires are on your van, are you happy with them?

Rex Tyus

I am usually not a fan of flashy wraps. Often the message is lost. That one however is sweet. Good job!!

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Thanks again!

Kevin,

My brother and I came across a new tire (his friend is a tire dealer). We are running the new Goodyear Wrangler Prograde with Silent Armor Technology. It is seriously just like 4 wheel drive. But other wise, I know what you are saying about no traction. The tires were $200 each mounted and balanced (including stick on weights)

Mark Saiger

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
I already received some calls today to book carpet cleaning when they saw it up town

Dude, you came up with the inexpensive Vortex alternative. :lol:

Just drive it around busy places when you're not working

Looks good

Albert

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Tires and Rims

The tires and rims I mentioned in an earlier post are not on the van in the pics. I actually just swapped them out yesterday so they do look different than what is on the van now in the pics. Just thought I would let you all know for clarification.

Here is a site with some info about the tires

http://www.goodyear.ca/tires/wrangler_prograde.html

http://dodgetruckworld.tenmagazines.com ... e&aid=3658

http://www.goodyearwrangler.com/

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/Sizes.jsp ... ilentArmor

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
That's what I'm thinking to Mikey. It's enjoy it now and keep hoping for the best everyday. But on a super busy day, you just know it's gonna happen.

T

The Magician

SWEET. Your van should be van of the month. Since Mikey doesn't have it. The van should be entered on ICS mag. van of the month.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Would have loved a Vortex, but up here in the Super cold North, can't keep them from freezing up. Have a company 1.5 hours away and they can't use their Vortex especially during the emergency flood calls. I have the butler modified best as can right now with the 2.5 hose and ect. for it's maximum performance. About the best we can do up here for our conditions, but it would have been real fun to have put this in a larger traveling billboard.

Mark

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Scottie you list no location or FULL name in your profile.

Scottie

Ask Mr. Bill about me Jimmy, he is the key to most of what goes on in the universe. :shock:

G

Perfect except for the flames, they look tacky IMO! I am a high end consumer and you will never see flames in a high end neighborhood...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom