New Corner guards

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
anyone else tried these. They work better than the other corner guards, they actually stay on the wall!! Of course, it needs a bulkhead wall to fit them on.
They came in 2 sizes, 6' and 8". You can see that the 8" will still fit functionally on a 6" wall.

08-02-02newblower1stjob4.jpg

08-02-02newblower1stjob3.jpg

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
floorguy said:
What no groom in that last pic???

HACK

That room hadn't been cleaned yet. Just prevaccuumed.

Only hacks get a carpet wet without prevacuuming!
You never know what lurks beneath!!

So, besides looking at the carpet, did you happen to notice the corner guards which are the purpose of this post?

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
sigh

The hose hook was further down the stairs to keep the hose more in a straight line so it wasn't dragging on the rail supports.

I just figured out what the quicktwist is that Steve refer ed to. Its that twist-tie like material that can be used to tie a hose up rather than using a bungee cord or a hose hook.

The blowers were there for extra drying because the tenants cleaned the carpet with our favourite Gold SOA equipment and soaked the carpets. I was there to re-clean them, to remove everything that the other cleaning didn't remove, which is basically everything :roll: plus the wet dog smell that it added to the situation.

The moving blankets were used because the floor had just been cleaned. The house cleaners were finishing up when I was setting up. Didn't want to muck up their good work.

Any OTHER questions/comments that are off topic????
Anyone else used these new corner guards??

breathe72

Ron,

Those corner guards are exactly what we need. Could have used those twice today actually.

I saw them in a catalog recently. thanx for the reminder...

Nice pics.

(did you think I would follow suit and worry about where you parked your van?) :lol: :roll: :lol:

Name
Shawn Forsythe
corner-guard_ac181_lg.jpg

Now: $ 7.43 EA
for a limited time
(Online Only)
Item No. AC181

http://www.interlinksupply.com/index.ht ... ++++++++++

These Corner Guards prevent hoses from damaging paint or wall coverings as they go around corners. Creates a powerful, positive Moment of Truth and eliminates costly claims and repairs. Three are enough for most residential jobs. Made of unbreakable, lightweight, non-marking plastic.

Corner Guard has these valuable features:

* Gentle Rounding on Corner: This allows the hose to round the corner with less grabbing action, keeping the Corner Guard in place, especially when used on door jams.
* Tall, Sleek Profile: Not only does the Corner Guard look nice, it's taller than comparable products to help prevent the hose from riding over the top.
* Rounded Bottom Edges: With the rounded edges, the bottom plate allows the hose to glide over the corner Guard without catching.
* Carpet Grabbing Lip: The bottom side that comes in contact with the floor has a carpet grabbing edge that keeps the Corner Guard in place.
* Optional Rubber Feet: These peel-and-stick rubber feet help hold the Corner Guard in place when it is used on hard floors.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom