New engine

Chads

Supportive Member
Who has the best price on them these days I think it might be time to get a new one thought about maybe replacing it with some thing else. It is a 25 Kohler, but was thinking about a Honda 24, they seem to run pretty smooth. Whats new out there i should look at ?

Name
Nate W.
Didn't MasterBlend have problems with the Honda motors? You need to have services records and specs to ensure you don't void your warranty?

I thought I read it somewhere here. I could be wrong.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I actually talked to masterblend. the new hondas dont match up to their frame. Hondas are the best for a certain price range of a tm. No its not a 40 hp nissas or whatever

Name
Nate W.
joeynbgky said:
I actually talked to masterblend. the new hondas dont match up to their frame. Hondas are the best for a certain price range of a tm. No its not a 40 hp nissas or whatever

I may have had MasterBlend wrong. It might have been Duane Oxley who said the reason why they don't like Honda motors is because you need to take it in for routine servicing to keep the warranty on the motor. Honda has a strict warranty policy.

Hopefully that person will chime in before I find the post in the search. :D

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
Chads said:
Who has the best price on them these days I think it might be time to get a new one thought about maybe replacing it with some thing else. It is a 25 Kohler, but was thinking about a Honda 24, they seem to run pretty smooth. Whats new out there i should look at ?

http://www.hotheatexchangers.com/
Call John, he is a Kohler dist.
I just purchased a 27hp at what I thought was the best price and then called John for some goodies for it and found out his price on the exact engine was less.

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
Nate The Great said:
joeynbgky said:

I may have had MasterBlend wrong. It might have been Duane Oxley who said the reason why they don't like Honda motors is because you need to take it in for routine servicing to keep the warranty on the motor. Honda has a strict warranty policy.

Hopefully that person will chime in before I find the post in the search. :D

It was me, Nate.

Honda also hides the fuse in a place that takes 10 minutes to get to... Inside the key switch housing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom