New Glides.

G

Green Glides- thank for taking the time to put the glides on my wands at mikefest. I'm looking forward to having an easier time moving the wand around. Using it on the carpet at the grange. It just didn't seem like I was working hard enough. Thanks again

Jeff Powell

hogjowl

Idiot™
I suspect the fact that it makes the wand so easy to use is the reason some cleaners don't like them. It's kinda like survivors guilt.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
But admiralclean don't you use the saved energy up by doing an extra step by either vacuuming or bending over to pick up that string it won't suck up?

Really think about the energy or effort saved.

hogjowl

Idiot™
True, Jimbo. Having to prevacuum is a pita, but at my advanced age, I'd rather spend the extra time prevacuuming than pulling a non-glided wand. Plus, the better drying times my glided wand gives me is a plus that I can market to my customers.

Now, if you would send me one of those Castex wands you are so fond of, I could then say for certain if they are as easy to pull as you say they are.

FastEddie

Marty,

If you have a hole glide, just get a dremel and hack away at the ends. Turn the outer 3 holes into slots for much better debris pick-up using the ends.

JohnnyV

It'll pick up stuff if you do that but it will also leave ridges in the carpet. My Glide has a small slot on each end and if it wont fit in there...you need to pick it up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom