New Helmet

Village Idiot
Credits
Name
FCC
What happened to that goofy Bell half helmet?

I think I remember you linking to this helmet a while back. I don't really care for the increased size/weight and lower protection certs of a modular

Maybe if I ever get rich and buy a schuberth c3 that will change

Our Special Member
Credits
Name
Damon

I think I remember you linking to this helmet a while back. I don't really care for the increased size/weight and lower protection certs of a modular

I really didn't like that half helmet. It made may head look like a mushroom. Just didn't care for it. If you want it i'll send it to you.

Our Special Member
Credits
Name
Damon
I just got back from a ride with the bew LS2 Helmet. I really like the full face feature of being able to slide the chin gard 180 degrees to the back. The helmet is well balanced and slips through the wind better than my old helmet. Its also a bit quieter. The retractable sun viser is super dark. When paired woth my subglasses, it was like driving at night. Worked good for blocking out the sun that was directly in my eyes.

Administrator
Credits
Name
Mike Pay-oh-tay

Does that comeback with a DOS manual and a pocket protector?