New Home Owner card(still in development)

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
welcome.jpg

Bob Foster

I have thought of doing the same thing but to make it a higher valuable piece and to bring up the quality of it by doing it with like minded businesses.

Although you may dilute your own businesses impact because you are sharing the piece with say 5 other companies you could use the combined budget to make a better intro to the new neighbor that might have a more retained value.

Put together the following people or something similar.

Lawn and garden service
Handyman
Alarm company
Dry Cleaner
etc.

In one high quality brochure with a new comers directory of needed phone numbers.

G

I don't like it. Too fancy. WHat's with all the rich white people?

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
whats funny is....

2 of the 3 pictures are not or should i say say not really, serviceable floors...

you have what looks like a laminate wood floor...and a sheet vinyl in the entry way..

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
I like it.

Is the offer in the back?.

The middle picture looks skewed.

Where'd you get the furniture picture, I have one as well but forgot where I borrowed it from :lol:

Albert

Name
Bruce
floorguy said:
whats funny is....

2 of the 3 pictures are not or should i say say not really, serviceable floors...

you have what looks like a laminate wood floor...and a sheet vinyl in the entry way..
You are supposed to be looking at the Upholstery/sofa in the hard wood picture. I just assumed that the 3rd picture was tile and grout.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I have found that most new home owners are either moving into new carpet or freshly cleaned carpet.

Due to the housing market sellers can't sell a dirty house like they used to.

They won't inquire to have their carpet cleaned for quite sometime. By that time they won't be able to find your card.

It would make more sense to make sure the card or mailing includes a fridge magnet they can hold on to and then do a repeat mailing every 6 months.

New home owners are easy to find by combing public records or buying a list.

Dave-

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
ok yea so i missed that up top :p :p

that is NOT T&G in the 3rd pic..no shadowing in the grout lines

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
number 4 on my money making list is vinyl floor resurfacing but if you look at the shadows under the table you can see it is grout

Name
Jesse
I agree with Dave, we've just suspended our new home buyers program due to declining response. 2 years ago it was one of our top performers, it's gone downhill slowly since then.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
unfortunately you and Dave are wrong. I have found a huge market for home sales because of foreclosures. People are buying shortsale properties and don't trust them to be clean by the previous "deadbeat". I have an Atty that sends me all the closing lists each friday for the county and my regualr postcards have been doing great. I figured between Welcome Wagon and all closings I could splurge the $35.00 for a thousand cards . Last friday alone I did a prep for auction and 2 shortsales

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
purchased home with a name and current resident. I have not sent this card yet

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Home Depot is offering 2 yrs of cleaning free with the carpet purchase.

A buddy of mine sells blinds and he can go to the city office and get a list of all new home purchased. Then he delivers his flyers, moreso if its a brand new home and no blinds.
But modifying that, get the list of home purchases, and mail out a coupon to maintain their floor coverings for the first 2 yrs, perhaps as a lost leader for carpet, to also get furniture and t&g.

breathe72

Greg,

I like this card alot.

I tried to figure out what was nagging at me about what its missing though.

Finally it hit me.

You need a tag line to finish it off (maybe across the bottom)

"When it has to be EXTREMEly clean....."

i give it a thumbs up

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I will see where I can put

"Don't just get them clean, Get them Xtreme Clean"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom