New Indian FTR Oct 1st!

Supportive Member
Credits
Name
Damon
I hope they don't make the production bike look stupid. I saw a leaked pic and wasn't impressed. I hope it wasn't really the pic.

Supportive Member
Credits
Name
Damon
any thoughts on the Yamahammer 900 sport tour??

price seems attractive to me

.L.T.A.
I’ve always liked Yamaha. One of my first “Big” bikes was a 1984 FJ-1100 that bike was long and heavy but super fast. I tore things up on that bike. I ended up selling it because i was pissed I had to pull the exhaust manifold everytime I needed to change the oil. This was before I knew about the oil suction extraction device. Dummy me! I miss that beast.

BFED1153-4111-4979-9530-77ACEAD5EB15.jpeg

PS, Larry learn how to post a pic without a mile of spacing under your text. :)

Credits
Name
Larry Capitoni
I’ve always liked Yamaha. One of my first “Big” bikes was a 1984 FJ-1100 that bike was long and heavy but super fast.

I put a few thousand miles on my son's R1 he bought new in '04

it was the fasted in acceleration and top end of any wheeled conveyance I've ever had the pleasure to grip 'n rip on

I love torque monster Harley's as much as the next Harleyfaq
But I still yearn for acceleration and agility

and reality dictates anything over $12-13K is completely out of the question

..L.T.A.

Supportive Member
Credits
Name
Damon
I bet that yamaha is a great all around bike. I've seen a few passing through town lately. Better an ugly Indian than a pretty Harley. I dont understand buying a bike based on looks. That's just about my last priority in a long list.
Personally I would be embarrassed to ride on an Indian Chief with factory leather fringes.

Supportive Member
Credits
Name
Damon
Well my day sucks! I was planning on taking my boy for a ride on the bike up to Shingletown, up hwy 44 in the mountains. There’s a subdivision up there where all the streets are named after Disney characters. I cleaned a house on Chip-N-Dale Lane on Thrusday night. But nooooooo, my wife has a tennis tournament she’s playing in at 10am so now I’m stuck at home with both boys. I guess were going for a car ride to the Harley dealer.

Last edited:
Administrator
Credits
Name
Mike Pay-oh-tay
Well my day sucks! I was planning on taking my boy for a ride on the bike up to Shingletown, up hwy 44 in the mountains. There is a subdivision up there where all the streets are named after Disney characters. I cleaned a house on Chip-N-Dale Lane on Thrusday night. But nooooooo, my wife had a tennis tournament she’s playing in at 10am so now I’m stuck at home woth both boys. I guess were going for a car ride to the Harley dealer.
Go to a Polaris dealer insted and sit in a 4 seat RZR

Credits
Name
Bill Cheryl
I said designing games... most game designer nowadays does not have the time for playing games. 2 of my friend design and develop games.... they are very fit and incredibly social...

Latest posts