New lettering for trucks---comments/suggestions please

WISE

Lookin for some feedback before I sign off on it....

I have asked them to add "Anytime-Anyday" somewhere for emergency water removal.

I am not real sure about the "river" graphic twisted on the door? Thoughts?
Thanks
WISE
van.jpg

boxtruck.jpg

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I think it looks great ..clean and clear..I would not add the anytime any day thing though..

WISE

10-4...I think it would throw off the overall layout to jam that in there with the EWR being in the blue stripe.

What about on the vans...adding the blue stripe with emergency water removal as is on the box truck?

I guess it should also say Oriental Rugs Hand Washed rather than Rug...I hope we can do more than one! :D
Thanks WISE

Al

Love it! Liked the river graphics on door before I read your question.

I also agree with Jim on not adding the anytime any day thing

8)

WISE

Re: New lettering for trucks---comments/suggestions pls-UPDATED

Ok--He had it like this originally and somehow he deleted the blue stripe/text before he sent it.

I am pretty happy with it.

WISE

van-1.jpg

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Looks great.
I was really trying to find something wrong with it.

I was gonna say make the carpet cleaning line bigger but if you are focusing on restoration then why right?

Good job.

like the river swoop.

Mikey P

Administrator
Lisa Wagner would recommend you put a life size image of your wife in a bikini on the back door welcoming in your brain dead client base.

Bob Foster

I think it looks good. Anytime you can add "movement" to a sign (in good taste) it attracts closer attention.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Nice colors, a clean look.

I agree with your first instinct to skip the modified Nike swoosh on the door. In your logo it's a river; cockeyed it just looks goofy. After having to explain it to the first dozen people you'll be peeling it off, so you might as well save the cost or put something more useful there.

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Wise,

I like it overall. Especially the fact that you didn't try to cram too much on there.

I like wraps too IF they don't get too muddied up. Just because you CAN put lots of images on your van doesn't mean you should!

Steve

PS IF you are going to give the "anytime/anywhere" response time guarantee on W/D that is a pretty significant USP that will stick in the mind of a client at 2 AM. So why not promote it? To keep the clean appearance you could add to your existing copy: "EMERGENCY WATER REMOVAL 24-7!" Best of both worlds! (That is assuming you don't mind rolling out at 2 AM! I never minded at all.)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom