New Logo - need input

Hey guys. I want your input on our new logo. Which one do you like best - the one with the water spots or the one without? Seems like the guys I ask say without and all the girls say with. I am trying to finalize our re-branding logo.

Thanks, Chris

CarolinaSurfC52a-A01dT06a-A.jpg

CarolinaSurfC52a-A01dT06a-A2.jpg

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I prefer the without. The one with is difficult to see unless made darker and looks more like bubbles. If made darker would that take away from the look you're going after?

It had to be fairly generic here because we clean all surfaces. T&G, Carpet, Concrete, V.C.T., Pool Decks, Pressure washing, etc.

Can't change the name, but looking for a logo that didn't pin us to just one surface.

Thanks for the input.

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
At first glance I thought it had something to do with cars because of the separation.
Al

Name
I'm Rick James
I really like your logo, either one. Im sure when its inserted with all your business info it will shine. Great job.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
carolinasurface said:
Hey guys. I want your input on our new logo. Which one do you like best - the one with the water spots or the one without? Seems like the guys I ask say without and all the girls say with. I am trying to finalize our re-branding logo.

Thanks, Chris

CarolinaSurfC52a-A01dT06a-A.jpg

Chris...

Why don't you superimpose the Palmetto tree into your LOGO...
Positioning the "trunk of the palm tree ..as the "i" in carolina... :idea:

images.jpg

Carolina ...Then Carpet Cleaning..Under the word Carolina, :In a different font..!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
This one is the better of the two

CarolinaSurfC52a-A01dT06a-A2.jpg

Looks like you are marketing to commercial. If that is the case, it's not bad.
If you want residential, you will need to change it a bit. A logo for cleaning needs to be more than a water drop.
I would add something that says "residential cleaning". Not literally.

What is the home owner thinking about when she wants her carpets cleaned?

Again, if it's commercial then it's pretty good.

I would make the "Surface Restoration" stand out more...actually I would change that to another phrase because it sounds like a construction company.

Maybe ad "Cleaning" to it somehow

"Surface Cleaning and Restoration" maybe?

The one without the bubbles is my choice for sure. If people are having a hard time seeing them on a computer screen, I'd forget about them.

That is a great looking logo though. Very professional and modern. You'll stand out against 99% of other cleaners.

Looks like you went with a pro to design it. Good choice! ;)

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I see the bubbles fine...I would leave them for Residential and probably take them out for commercial.

Cleancare

I'd say you can keep the water drop and bubbles, but maybe add a floor underneath in the same style of graphics. Make the floor shiney like the heading and have it fade out at the bottom?

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Consider what it will look like on ALL your marketing, ie cards, trucks, stationary, and your shirts/coats. Has to be embroidered and look well there too. Because of that I prefer the top one without the bubbles. If you have to stare at it for a minute to figure out what they are its not worth the extra ink or threads on a shirt. Perhaps just Surface Cleaning rather than Restoration, or as Brian suggested, add both.

I was driving around the couple weeks ago looking at names and logos and realized that most logos don't mean squat. Most peoples lettering on their vehicles can't be read unless within 20 feet. Look at the name, look at the logo, do they match, do they give the customer any information, is it memorable. I've seen one company that had a spider as a logo, their busn has nothing to do with spiders and I can't remember what it was or the name of the company.

When your truck is parked at a clients home will the neighbours have an idea of what you're doing there?

And what it all comes down to is your marketing/promoting. Look at McD's. Golden arches says nothing about a restaurant yet their marketing has made it a landmark. Look at how much marketing Brian does, then look at his logo. What does "Priority" tell you? Not much, but add in Carpet and Tile Cleaning, and now it has useful information.

We did go with the one without bubbles for the exact reason Ron mentioned. Embroidery would not work well, etc. I am using this logo for commercial and residential - I want one brand for now. I am not willing to change our name. Would be a huge hassle!

Thank you for the input.

Thanks, Chris

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom