new marketing tool/toy

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
it is street legal and tagged..it go's 34mph on the gps..i am getting it lettered up and will post
more pics of it then.

IMG_8906.jpg

IMG_8903.jpg

IMG_8918.jpg

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
dgardner said:
Let's see some pics after you mount the new, tiny truckmount on it...

Now there's an idea - strap one of these hi-perf. portables to the back of that and you can pull it right up to the front door.

Sweet. Is that thing 4x4? I am going to get a mini scooter and wrap it up. :) Atleast you can advertise while on the golf course.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
golf course...i dont golf, this is just to cruise around and play with..i am going to mount some
fishing rod holders on it and fish all the local ponds because i can get really close to them with
this little bugger but the only time it will be on a golf course is to screw with someone or chase someone.. :lol:

Al

Cool Ride

golf course...i dont golf, this is just to cruise around and play with..i am going to mount some
fishing rod holders

LOL, we live about 50 yards fron the 8th hole on a golf course, I sneak in and fish the ponds sometimes.

Chris A

Name
Chris
looks like more of a toy and less of a marketing tool there buddy, but whatever you need to justify it! shiteatinggrin, I've been thinking about one myself.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom