new member seeking advice

ronjohnsonqsi

my old unit is worn out and im looking at white magic is that a wise choice.im way behind in the world i just got internet and not up on things.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Your best choice will depned upon many things.
1) Your financial situation
2) What distributors are enarby to help if you need repairs or spare parts
3) What kind of work you will focus on. Different jobs have different requirements.

You are not far from one of our distributors who carries three brands. You can check out each on their floor. When a distributor carries multiple brands, they can learn you specific needs and sell what you need instead of what they have.

John Buxton

Right now it's a buyers market so if it were me I would look used not new. I bought my used White Magic 1200 pro a couple years old loaded with tools and chems low miles low hours for thousands less than new.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Some of the best machines, in my opinion, are made by Judson in Greenville. Click on the Judson banner above (or below) and give Les a call.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I owned a White Magic Comander HO.....great machine while it worked.....While it worked.

I wouldn't buy one again.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Doug Cox said:
Let's be fair, Brian IS mechanically retarded. So let's revisit White Magic again.

You would be correct....sorta.
But maintenance is something even I could do....the machine took a crap too many times on it's own....by no retarded fault of my own.

And to be fair back, you are just plain retarded so I don't expect you to get that. :mrgreen:

I'm sorry Doug, :oops:
That was unfair to the retards. shiteatinggrin

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom