New/Old

ghostrider

It haas been a while since I have been here under my real name, I had always used the "company" nmae that I used to work for. For those that don't know or if you even care I am no longer employed by Sapphire Scientific/BlueLine. I will however be glad to try to give any help that I can to those that desire it.

Thanks,
Chuck Cushman

Name
Lee Stockwell
I'd guess a lot of positions are going to be eliminated in that industry.

My senior year of high school I worked in a drafting internship thru GM (Oldsmobile) in Lansing MI. When my family moved to KY I often thought of that great job opportunity left behind.

I started a little cleaning business instead. Now, 40 years later, Olds doesn't exist and many of the guys I knew there have been out of work for years with no good options.

I think YOU are still in a good postition to land on your feet.

Thanks,
Lee

ghostrider

Yeah it is tough every where, and I am not worried, there will be something show up. I worked 26 years in aviation, got my A&P and IA, then everything was sent "south" and......well the rest is history!!

Mikey P

Administrator
Hey Chuck

Glad to see you here.

a few questions...

What is or was the best pto/cds truckmount ever made?

What is or was the best Slide In truckmount ever made?

What machine would you recommend for a guy just starting out who may or may not be doing 5 jobs a week for a while?

If you could build/design a new vortex would you use Xentherm or the AT/H20 design to heat the water?

Are you a proponent of High Flow HWE cleaning? (012 jetting or more)

How long have you been in this industry?

Who else have you worked for?

Were you ever a cleaner?

Was Kevin Miller's father the Tinman from Wizard of Oz?

ghostrider

I was hired originally to head up the Vortex line, I was Production Manager/Tech Support and then with Sapphire I was a Technial Service Advisor. I worked for ProChem for almost nine years part of which was with Windsor during the last 18 months.

ghostrider

Thanks Mike I will do my best to answer these questions.

1 Having been involved with the Prochem, and only having limited knowledge of the others, I would have to say the Vortex concept.

2 Dang trying to put me on the spot huh....two I think and only because of my experience and knowing folks who have them, Boxer 426 and Performer 405.

3 If he could find one, a unit based on the "original" Legend SE.

4 Having seen first hand the consequenses of H2O designs, I would have to opt for the Xen, and only because to make the H2O safe enough the would be too many safe guards built in.

5 I only know of one individual that uses more than 12 and he swears by it. I know more who use 12 and having seen first hand and talking with everyone, I would say, yes I am.

6 14 Years.

7 ProChem, Windsor, BlueLine and Sapphire.

8 Very possible

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
Chuck would be one of the best minds in the industry if a company would let him do what he does best and then get out of his way and let him do it!

He is very smart!

ghostrider

Mike, I am doing some side work and a little consulting, getting by for now.

Adam, thanks for the kind words, hope you are staying busy.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
ghostrider said:
Mike, I am doing some side work and a little consulting, getting by for now.

Adam, thanks for the kind words, hope you are staying busy.

What part of tennessee are you in?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom