New orange parker hose

Jerry

Supportive Member
A while back, someone on here mentioned a new parker high pressure hose that was out that seemed more flexible than the lighter colored orange Parker hose. I used the search feature and could not find it back, can anyone direct me to it, please?
Thanks!

Mikey P

Administrator
That was me.
I bought it from Judson

After a month or two of use I'd say it is the same as the other colors as far as flexibility

Jerry

Supportive Member
Hey thanks! I was hoping it wouldn't have so much memory as the light orange hose, bummer....

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
the only challenge I've been having with the blue is when pulling it back and it gets all tangled.
Getting it on and off the reel is easy, always lays flat when I'm using it, it just gets tangled.

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
We had a cold morning yesterday on first job - low 50s - but the truck had cooled overnight. We don't normally have the memory issue because everything so darn hot all the time. I can see how this may get frustrating for our cold weather friends. Once it heats up, it was good.

IMAG1096.jpg

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
I've never had mine (got the blue) coil like that in 5yrs! even in freezing temps.
how are you guys coiling it??

Then you may not have the same hose. I have had this same brand hose for 6 years. It has been like this since day 1. Parker makes many different types. I've had a steel braid hydralic hose from parker for the same amount of time and it lays flat all the time.

This really only occurs for me after the initial 100 feet that gets used often. The picture is showing the 120'-140' area of the hose.

Bryan
SurfaceSolve Floor Care
www.tampatilecleaning.com

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
don't know if its the "same" hose, this is the Blue KMA Chem WHo brand, the blue Parflex hose that was being sold 5 yrs ago.
I have, well, I started with a 120ft length (more like 110 now after a few recrimps), it comes off the reel on almost every job. I coil it when I pull it off the reel, belaying it so it just lays out fairly nicely as I walk into the house.

I wonder if it makes a diff its left on the reel in tight loops, ie the inside of the reel.
or if its a live hose reel where so much of it never comes off till needed. My remaining hose is steel braid Tornado (200ft) which stays on the inside of the reel

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Brian

Any body ever call you on the "Dries on minutes" tag line?

Our area you airpathing every square foot?

Down here my competition dries carpet from 8 to 12+ hours. When we dry it in 2 hours with some of it dry to the touch when we leave, it backs up the claim. With 90% humidity 9 months out of the year, we easily stand apart. Dry cleaning here still takes 2 hours to dry. We actually rarely use fans unless it is raining. A good dry stroke with a glided greenhorn does the trick.

Bryan
SurfaceSolve Floor Care
www.tampatilecleaning.com

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Yes, my OCD would drive me nuts trying to get it straight and lay flat!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom