New Prespray All Out

Farenheit251

I got a new prespray from the chemist at my distributor. It is soap free(?),solvent free and has a ph diluted at 7.5-8 and dilutes 50-1 for normal soil. If I understood right he said the new surfactant tested at 7.5 times more grease cutting than butyl.
Sun night I used it on a filthy chinese restaurant with no boosters and no emulsifier rinse. Normally I use 11-12 ph plus a cup of cti energy and a heavy rinse. I'm not going to say it wowed me but it was equal or at least close to what I achieve with the nuclear stuff.
I think we are going to see some really neat stuff with chemistry in the next few years. Don't know if that is good or bad. Keep thinking about Steve Toburen at SFS when he said with todays equipment it is not to terribly hard to get carpets clean. I just hope it doesn't get too easy.

G

I tend to buy form people that has made their owe formula instead of the big company's like ProChem, Bridgepoint,Chemspec. Hell all the big names chems are so water down, and they do work but I find that when I use the big name brands I tend to work harder with those chems.

When I use Judson, Harvard chems its less elbow grease and sweat :lol:

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
it's not just how well a product cleans, re-soil issues "should" also be considered

and re-soil issues have nothing to do with PH

..L.T.A.

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
There has been a group of surfactants out for years that do excellently, regarding grease cutting. The problem with that particular group is that it's cationic. And cationics void a stain resist warranty, unlike nonionic, anionic or amphoteric.

Be sure that it's not cationic...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom