New Product- Sticky-Tab Dispenser

maker

We developed a new Stick-Tab Dispenser that clips can clip to your waist or pocket. It also has a place bar for to put your next tab so you don't need to search for it.

The main thing we kept in mind while developing it was to make it lightweight and comfortable to wear. It's not fancy, but it does the job well.

GreenGlides has some in stock and Superior Cleaning Systems will have some in a couple of days.

Please let me know if you have any questions-
Picture317.jpg

Picture319.jpg

maker

You could also hang it from your back pocket to have it out of the way. We made the clip longer so it won't flop around.

Comes on and off easy so when your done tabbing you can take it right off.

Bob Foster

Can you make a clamp that goes on a wand that holds a spray bottle and or sticky tab dispenser?

maker

Bob Foster said:
Can you make a clamp that goes on a wand that holds a spray bottle and or sticky tab dispenser?

I'm sure it we could, but would you mind the extra weight on the wand?

Greenie

Sticky tabs are all about "pre-tabbing" on your walk through when the carpet is dry, I don't want them on the wand myself.

Steve also has made a new universal "block bag", a pouch that you can put 20-30 styro blocks in, goes very well with the tab holder, we have several colors in stock.
We are also giving away a sticky tab holder with every sticky tab purchase of 6 rolls.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Greenie said:
Sticky tabs are all about "pre-tabbing" on your walk through when the carpet is dry, I don't want them on the wand myself.

Steve also has made a new universal "block bag", a pouch that you can put 20-30 styro blocks in, goes very well with the tab holder, we have several colors in stock.
We are also giving away a sticky tab holder with every sticky tab purchase of 6 rolls.

Re: Sticky tabs?
Posted By Greenie on 4/30/2008 at 10:47 AM

Got 50 new Holders coming this week, gonna give one away with a 4 roll purchase, gotta have a holder!

Greenie

I am going to order mine from your ICS post

maker

Here are a couple pictures of the Block Bags Greenie mentioned.

They hold about 28 blocks. There also a good place to keep your chips.

Picture315.jpg

Picture313.jpg

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I'm still laughing...I had to go and look at my notes on my desk to be sure...I wrote down "order "4" rolls from greenie when he gets holder"

then he added 2 more.... :shock:

C

cory kenyon

I don't know if they have something like this. Can you develop something that goes around a bucket. That way you can carry everything you could possibly use there. It would be nice to have pockets, etc. around it.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
these pictures are old but I am still using the same bag

room for just about any thing you need to save you trips back and forth to truck it has pocket in the lid for the flat sheet tabs and a pocket in the back for small spotter bottles

100_2400.jpg

100_2399.jpg

Bob Foster

Jim I like that setup. You have had it for a while so I know it must work well. Where do you put your furniture sliders?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
if you look close at the picture ..look at the open pockets on the far left and the far right of bag.also look under the scissors at the open pocket and to the right of the rags inside you will see my round ones.....

Bob Foster

Working with Ron I have realized that sometimes its nice to have a bunch of furniture sliders. I have worked on jobs where we are simultaneously using 20 or more sliders. It is nice to have lots.

On a side note, I am really looking forward to showing everyone the truck I am building for him. I think it should be ready to introduce in about a month or so.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I remember when I had been running solo at "elite" cleaning co... I was sick of not having things handy.
I was also sick of wearing out the knees on my pants. I was going to get knee pads and make
myself a utility belt that held two spotter bottles, a brush, a moisture sensor, nap sheers,
a bone scraper, and some plastic tabs.

Then I realized what a colossal dweeb I would look like.

I go through about 4 pairs of slacks a month. At 20-40 dollars a pair I am starting to re-think the knee pads,
even if I look like a tool.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I just ordered blocks, tabs and a few other things. Had I known GreenBean and Lizza carried those things, I would have ordered from them.

It's amazing what a web-site, or even a catalog can do for a business.

John Watson

Bob,
Helen and I copied Jims bag but bigger from WalMart, We carry 10 -12 sets of skidders and sliders. We are able to carry small bottles of our spotters and rust remover, we have bungee cords, stair hook. velcro wraps, 3 & 4 in tabs Sticky tabs, blue and white blocks, Heacocks furniture lifter, spare knee highs, laytex gloves, small first aid kit, towels and what ever else is needed on the job are inside and the Tabber and Lift buddy are secured with the carry handles.

We also put stickeys on the furniture then place a slider under that so we don't loose the ease of movement the sliders offer us. The tabber has a triple purpose, placing tabs and blocks without bending, Placing blocks and tabs on back legs with out being a contortionist, Placing and removing sliders and skidders very easy in far reaching positions.

Name
Ron lippold
Jim is a smart guy, thats the same way I fly, leave it a the door of the room your working on and less travel time, it carries everything I need.

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
Bought the same bag as Jim. Holds a ton. Prevents me from getting lazy and throwing out the "sorry ma'am, that stain is permanent."

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom