NEW Rotovac 15" 360i Head complete with Shroud Auction for the L&L $495 Retial

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Ok Guys be the first to own the new 4 Jet, 4 Teflon Vacuum Slot 15" Head for the Rotovac 360i. Now you don't have to wait and buy the 15" rotovac if you already own a 360i. This new head with the Teflon shoes is lighter and spins easy when attached to the 360i. Retail is $495

Bidding starts at $200 bids must increase by $10 increments You can buy it now at anytime before the auction ends for $425 plus shipping. All proceeds go to the L&L Society so don't whine about fair if you bid and someone buys it out from under you. I will have them on sale during CAD for $445 if you just want to order one right away.

Thank you Chuck Monson and Rotovac!

Reactions: Shorty

Jim Nazarian

Name
Jim Nazarian
Is this listed in auctions? I don't see it there or do we bid here? When does the action end?

John Olson

Name
John Olson

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville

This is an auction for the L&L society and it ends June 1st at 3 pm MST.

Only one week to go...........

:very_drunk:

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Do you want the money now, or do I have to wait another week ??? :stir:

I would have thought that more would be interested, especially you know who... :pig:

Come on guys, let's boost this up another hundred or so. :hopeless:

It's for a great cause, and one never knows when "C" may hit your family.

Blood cancer and all it's related illnesses are something we need to do plenty about, and the more funds raised, the better the chances of a cure found.

Last edited by a moderator:
F

FB7777

Overbid yourself? LMAO

Or did you just discover you actually need to OWN a Rotovac to use this?

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
I was told it can be adapted to my Sprayborg. :bullshit:

:winky:

PS::: The AU$ is dropping. :icon_cry:

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Thanks Fred, err, actually I do have the Rotovac, complete with docking station & a 360i + all attachments. :smile:

Even the chamber for room dividers, mattresses, etc;

This is for a good cause & it looks like I'll have the only one down under. :rockon:

Let me know when John, you have my details. :winky:

:very_drunk::very_drunk: :very_drunk:

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Will let you know after the 1st if your still the leader :) if it wasn't for the L&L society I would be happy with ending it and sending it to you but I'm really rooting for it to go closer to retail or even more..it is meant to fight cancer..even if you got $450 it's still less then what it is gonna cost you after he 1st Fred..

F

FB7777

It's not going to ' cost' me anything John

Besides , I looked at the new head on the Rotovac site and have to say I'm not impressed. It has 2 different type of glides on alternate vac slots

Is it going to come that way or do you choose whether you want slots or holes

I'm a fan of the swoop metal vac design

Would have been fine picking it up for $325 but I don't think it's worth $500

Especially considering Rotovac is famous for getting it wrong on their first attempts of designs

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Your right Fred it won't cost you anything..so instead how about putting that $325 Into the war against cancer and you might just triple up your investment. And if not your still helping a man women or child in their battle against blood Bourne cancers.

Rotovac

Name
Nick
It's not going to ' cost' me anything John

Besides , I looked at the new head on the Rotovac site and have to say I'm not impressed. It has 2 different type of glides on alternate vac slots

Is it going to come that way or do you choose whether you want slots or holes

I'm a fan of the swoop metal vac design

Would have been fine picking it up for $325 but I don't think it's worth $500

Especially considering Rotovac is famous for getting it wrong on their first attempts of designs
[FONT=&quot]The Teflon vac shoes create much less drag than steel shoes on the carpet so the 15” head actually is easier on the motor than the 12” Swoop head. The holed vacuum shoes leave the carpet drier than slotted but don’t pick up carpet filler fiber and debris as well. The combination of the two (holed and slotted) gets you the best of both worlds. You can also customize it any way you want (all slotted or all holed). The 15” head and shroud kit will retro fit on to any 360i. This 15" head has been thoroughly tested by numerous cleaners in the field with fantastic feedback. The 360i is a proven design and the 15" head comes with a 30 day money back trial so you really can't go wrong with this unit. Check it out at www.rotovac.com. [/FONT]

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville

In the end, that's what it's all about.

Cancer unfortunately, also runs in my family with all five brothers having had, and still suffer from, various forms of this insidious disease.

Far North Queensland is well known as having the world's highest record for sun related solar keratosis, which if left untreated, turn into skin cancers.

https://www.agedcommunity.asn.au/publications/documents/SolarKeratosis.pdf

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Sorry shorty you got out bid at the last minute $355 Raffle is over. Email me and I'll hook you up anyway.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Good to see that you got more than I offered.

However, hit him for an extra $5.00 :winky:

"Bidding starts at $200 bids must increase by $10 increments"

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Oops things got hectic with 100+ people on hand completely forgot the $10 thought it was $5. Tell you what you buy it for list and ill donate all our profit after I give you 25% off on the shipping. Think about it :)

Back
Top Bottom