New Rotovac 360?

Pmatte

Name
Patrick Matte
I recently saw an ad of a RV 360 with a black dome type cleaning head...is this new or old?Has anyone else seen this?
Patrick

Scott Hayward

Patrick,

It is their new model. I just bought one (my first Rotovac 360) and the cover is all black. I was told it is the same as the old Rotovac 360 with the exception of the cover. I have had the machine for a week and a half and love it. A big thanks to Fast Eddie for his advice as well. I e-mailed Eddie a couple of months ago for his thoughts on the machine. He was right. It rocks.

Scott

charlie brown

How long did it take you to learn how to put up with that clunky handle angle adjustment and the Hp that it doesn't have in a thick Saxony? I am comparing it to a glided RX and glided Roto-Vac. Now they kick ass on really dirty carpet. PS. Eddie has probably added his own super charger and single action angle adjustment.

Scott Hayward

I have not tried a RX or any other rotary machine so I can't compare. The price was right compared to other machines. I like the handle adjustment and ease of use for placing it in and out of the van and taking it in and out of the house. The machine is light and after trying it out on one empty room I was comfortable with it. After cleaning two homes I felt like a pro.

I have not tried it on a thick Saxony carpet but I did work it on some thick carpet yesterday and it did just fine. I have a great truck mount and a wand with glides and have always gotten compliments and referrals on my cleaning(s) but this 360 makes it easier on my body and cleans the carpet better. The proof is not only from the carpet looking better but from the junk in the filter.

For me it is another great tool to add to the toolbox and make my life easier and my customers happier.

Scott

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom