****** New Site

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
That's pretty cool...gotta love the vac emblem.

The colors are pretty cool but I don't like the green as much

The pic of the Family is really good...Almost like we are looking "inside" the company.

I don't like where the Navigation bar is and the
"owner present" line really needs to be a different color so it will stand out.

The list of services "looks" really good but hard to read...maybe you can separate the words a bit?

The testimonial slide show is a really good idea but I would have it on slo mo automatic and still let them scroll as well.

Put the large phone number in red...it would really stick out if you did...the placement is really good.

The "hotline" part should work well as a call to action but it wouldn't hurt o have a "call now" or something.

Overall it's an "A" because it's simple and it makes me want to call you to clean my carpets.

Good job.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Looks good Waldo, my only concern would be as you're growing if you want to continue with the "I'm on every job site". Good for now but you might consider phasing that out as you implement your growth plan.

Good looking family too....cept there is some goofy guy in the background creeping on them! :p

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Doc Holliday said:
Looks good Waldo, my only concern would be as you're growing if you want to continue with the "I'm on every job site". Good for now but you might consider phasing that out as you implement your growth plan.

Good looking family too....cept there is some goofy guy in the background creeping on them! :p

Yeah and I have to admit...it looks like you superimposed yourself into that photo...get a haircut ya hippy. :mrgreen:

Becker...Really?...Dude..No...don't involve the kids in your perversion. Good lord.

Becker

Name
Becker
Give it a rest Mary Kay. Waldo knows me. And knows I mean no harm. And I've got a pm from him to prove it.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Looks good Waldo. Only thing I can think is to center the navigation bar "buttons" with the page. Having it aligned left messes with the flow of the site.

Newman

Name
Chris Newman
Nice and clean, not cluttered, easy to get around, cooool colors, no mis spellings, great site! I will 2nd the vote for the automatic slow scroll for the reviews.

I will be at the University of Iowa Thursday picking up my son for Christmas break. GO HAWKS!

curt johnson

Name
Curt Johnson
I think its great that the oldest of your 4 children is holding the youngest. Nice touch. Only question....where's your wife? Some women may find this odd.

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
It's a great looking site. I personally think the MB-style Sanitaire vacuum cleaner is a weak logo for your company. But aside from that the site has a nice feel to it. And your family looks great too. Well done.

Mikey P

Administrator
It's a great looking site. I personally think the MB-style Sanitaire vacuum cleaner is a weak logo for your company. But aside from that the site has a nice feel to it. And your family looks great too. Well done.

who asked you?

best thing about he whole site IMO

John Watson

Who da hell is Mike????

Another great job for the "Great Waldo Peckerhead"

Sure glad kids resemble Mama stead of yous..

John Watson

Who da hell is Mike????

Another great job for the "Great Waldo Peckerhead"

Sure glad kids resemble Mama stead of yous..

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
Some good things there. My critique might be to elaborate on what makes you the better choice, such as how you clean differently, what you use that is better and why it benefits them, maybe some pictures of your work, or your truck and or equipment if it is impressive, expand on your services explanations rather than just saying you clean different things, and other things like these to set yourself apart and make it so no other cleaners can compete with your quality/qualifications in these areas.

royalkid

Supportive Member
Name
Gulf Coast Carpet Care
looks good! Great family pic, except next time smile...the "i gotta take a dump" look isn't so appealing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom