turbo it and try that?
At least the turbo would suck it up and not scratch
the hack out of it.
Any ideas would be apprec
thanks RANDY

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
If the mortor has cured you were pretty close on with the malgrit brush.. Maybe even steel brush.. but you are missing out ALOT of info. . It is flat honed slate finish, cleft look, tumbled/ancient... The mechanical finish and use of sealers/ laquer finishes will change the approach completely. You also need to find out what type of mortar was used. Some mortars will respond to certain products.

Jamesh921

Name
James
Someday, I want to have the knowledge that Sweeny has - that dude is a walking, flooring encyclopedia. Amazing! Dude, do you have one of those photographic memories?

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Its not a gift... its a curse... :mrgreen: Grew up in the flooring business. I was groomed from birth! And can't help but keep learning something everday. You know you have reached obssesive level when you can walk into a place and look at the floor and identify all the problems or recognize the work of a master craftsman.

I don't have a "photographic memory" but I do have a very visual memory. I couldn't tell you customers names nearly as well as I could tell you what we installed or what the inside of their house looked like from 10 plus years ago. However, my Dad could tell you the customer's name, what was installed, where it was installed and seem placement, how long ago and on a good day could tell you how long it took him to install... from 40 plus years of business. :shock:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom