New solution hoses?!?

Name
Nate W.
What’s the new new on solution hoses?

Been used to Parker, dislike GoodYear..

@Brian H Does Butler still have those Grey nylon braided GoodYear hoses? They were flexible and not soo hot to the touch.. Ive seen that hose years ago when Lee & Justin Stockwell first MF..

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
Idk.. Sounds familiar..

@Hack Attack Who sells raptor 3000?
these guys I know of, but possibly cheaper elsewhere?

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Hey Damon, are those eaglewash hoses holding up? The last 2 that I’m using are doing great. The first 2 that I got crapped out quick

I went back to raptor hoses. I ordered from a legit supplier instead of ebay this time, so I hope these hold out better than my first set of raptors (300ft)

Name
Nate W.
Isn't that Continental? They own Goodyear I believe. I think it's just Goodyear stamped Continental.???

I don't think it was wire braided though.. I swear the Butler rep Darryl said it was nylon braided.. It was very flexible and not burning hot to the touch when it was running..

I could be wrong as well.. I'm never too proud to admit when I'm wrong..

Rob Grady

Name
Rob Grady
Hey Damon, are those eaglewash hoses holding up? The last 2 that I’m using are doing great. The first 2 that I got crapped out quick

I went back to raptor hoses. I ordered from a legit supplier instead of ebay this time, so I hope these hold out better than my first set of raptors (300ft)
I received Eaglewash on my hose order last year. Sceptical at first, but after using for a couple of jobs, i found it much easier to work with than the Parker hoses I was accustomed to. It is blue in colour and shows white marks all along the length, though.
Didn't bother me so much as to not order more. Just got a new 125' for my back up unit.

Brian H

Name
Brian H
What’s the new new on solution hoses?

Been used to Parker, dislike GoodYear..

@Brian H Does Butler still have those Grey nylon braided GoodYear hoses? They were flexible and not soo hot to the touch.. Ive seen that hose years ago when Lee & Justin Stockwell first MF..
I don't know if Butler is still using them or not. We buy our Butler's without hose. We do however use the grey nylon braided Goodyear hose with reusable fittings.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout

Yes, No issues. Seem to be handling the high pressure and heat of tile cleaning well.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom