NEW SWAPMEAT GUIDLINES: Items over $1k NEED PICTURES

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
NEW SWAPMEAT GUIDELINES:

1) Items listed for sale valued over $1000 should if at all possible have a picture of the actual item(s). It just makes it easier for everyone.... If you don't have a digital camera or can't post pictures please say so in the thread. Also be prepared for a bunch of PMs & emails requesting pictures...

2)If You have a camera but can't post pics email them to an administrator or myself & we'll (at least try to) post them for you. Bare in mind we are all busines owners and may not be available immediately to do this. But as long as you are courteuos we don't mind helping. Please be sure to include your screen name in the email along with the name of the thread.

Hopefully Shawn or Bob or someone will post instructions on how to post pics later... I'm too darn lazy to type it all out myself...

Thanks.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Shawn gets to move posts on an almost daily basis.

So, it's not surprising that you'd have to stretch to come up with something to do.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Wow.... You really are a crabby ol' fart aren't you. Get some aspircream for your arthritic bones & a donut pillow for your 'roids... Your disposition will improve considerably.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Jeremy said:
Wow.... You really are a crabby ol' fart aren't you. Get some aspircream for your arthritic bones & a donut pillow for your 'roids... Your disposition will improve considerably.

And stop taking Preparation H orally!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom