New TM

realclean

Name
Jesse Lowe
I am looking at getting a new TM. How do you know how well you will like one brand over another?

Is there a way to try (kick the tires) several of different brands to see which one you like the best?

I live 200 miles from the closest dealers. I do know that I need something simple, long lasting, must be able to perform water extraction. Oh and I want a slide-in with heat exchanger.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I think the best choice for you already posted.

Larry's unit are very simple, they are manufactured less than three hours from you any part can be over intend at a low cost because of proximity and his unit generally last a long time seeing as any component can be changed out in less than an hour and be back up and running.

Have you visited Cobbs carpet supply in Dallas ?

Give me a call when you come into town and I will run over to cobbs to meet you and we can do lunch.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Contact the distributor of those units you're interested in and see how locally has one. See if you can't get a demo of one setup and go from there. Take your time, ask questions of those units you demo.

How easy is it to operate?
How easy for repairs?
What has your support been like?
What has gone wrong with the unit in the time they have owned the unit?
What is needed for general maintenance?
What are dry times?
What kind of heat?
How long have you had the unit? Everybody's new machine should pretty much run problem free for a year or two.

200 miles away is a distance, you'll want to make sure it's a reliable unit so you're not running up and down the interstate.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom