New to the forum looking forward in learning more.

safeclean

Hi Fellow Repairers

I am new to this forum but thought I would join in I do between 10-15 repairs a week as we have a lot of real estate clients, this one was hard but turned out well.

pics010-1-1.jpg

pics012.jpg

pics014-1.jpg

Craig

Stevea

pretty nice Craig,

You might want to share what you did and how for others in the room to learn from and admire.

Looks great,

SA

safeclean

Thanks SA sure.

The problem with this one is that there was a new extension put on the house and the tackless strip had to be removed than a new cut had to be made coming back a bit. We than had to try and match the pattern which was doing my head in, I than used my trusty koolglide but in certain areas it would not get under the cabinet so a hot glue gun was used. I also used liquid nails to re inforce the tackless strip than nailed in.

Can anyone pick or see the mistake which has been corrected, hint look to the left on the carpet.

Craig

safeclean

Thanks Harry

The mistake is that the left piece was not checked for pile direction and was bonded in until I saw the mistake had to turn around to match the pile direction now all good thanks to the koolglide all I had to do is repeat the process to remove.

Craig

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Welcome, Craig. You may be too serious for this bunch. Better grow a thick skin.

Island Boy

PS By chance were you at the CleanExpo down on the Gold Coast in April? Besides the fact that you "down under" boys talk funny and drink more than US carpet cleaners, other wise we are brothers in arms.

safeclean

G,Day Steve

Thanks mate, I will try not to be to serious :)

Yes I was there I went to your cashing out seminar you showed me the light I was looking for hope you enjoyed your trip.

Craig

John Watson

Craig, youse gotta watch that Toburen guy, He showed me a light too, But, Makes me come back to him and just to git my batteries recharged!!!!

Glad your here, We needs more of you upside downers to straighten us rite side uppers out!!!! Ain't thet rite Short One???

safeclean

Thanks Harry and John

I am glad to be here I just love doing carpet repairs specially with the petrol (gas) prices these days my overheads for this type of service is very low more profit at the end of the day for us all.

Your right about Steve T he is what every business owner needs to hear so they can decide for themselves there future.

Craig

Harry Myers

Name
Harry Myers
Now were talking. Any profit is good profit. As long as you are on the job. And can pin point profit margin Do so. I a m glad for you . Thank you. Today i saw a piece of STARK carpet done from 1 of there services. It was simply a disgrace to me ,you and the client absolutely pity full and I will post on this . This will be what not to do. :x

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom