New Trinity BEAST and VCT work

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
I have seen a video with the New (Trinity Beast) doing VCT work and getting an amazing shine without the use of a coating. The use of a hardener is used after the strip and clean then it is shined up with the 210 lbs. of head weight that the Trinity Beast employs. From what I have seen it seems that the Best is great at removing the scratches and imperfections in damaged VCT.
This innovative way of doing VCT could be the ticket to making good money at this type of work and at the same time providing the client with a superior end result.

Any input on this would be helpful.
Thanks
Mardie

Reactions: Mikey P

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It looks like a badass unit and from what John said the stone people love it for its speed and what it can do without the use of chems. It looked like "The Beast"

FredC

Village Idiot
cool..how long did it take to do the VCT over there with it?

how many of the other machines that looked great to you since you have been here have you bought?

most importantly.....was the handle bent?

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
The vct part makes no sense to me, in a commercial setting floors become scratched up pretty fast. Also vct is cheap to replace.

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
that trav was ground flat, wavy, holes not not filled
from video looks like 2-3 coats of a finish were applied , then they come back and burnish to a gloss
coatings on trav ugly out quick

I hear of polishing with this machine, however that video was something different

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I am appalled at the misuse of terms used to describe things in our industry to make it look like something is spectactular .

When in reality the product/machine is rather ordinary.

Terms like "Self Healing" glides, "Encapsulation" , and now " A hardener was applied" .............floor WAX?

Really?

Are people really STUPID to believe all of this marketing BS?

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
I am appalled at the misuse of terms used to describe things in our industry to make it look like something is spectactular .

Terms like "Self Healing" glides, "Encapsulation" , and now " A hardener was applied" .............floor WAX?

Really?

Don't forget pre-vac and pre-scrub .....

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
HEY! i use pre-vac all the time!

only because sometimes i post-vac to :p

G Man

Name
Joseph Gilstrap

Really?

YES. Sad to say, plenty of people are stupid. This is just more geurkink infomercial BS. Rotary machines have been taking care of this business for years and will continue to do so.

Trinity Beast? what's the model number. 666?

John G

from video looks like 2-3 coats of a finish were applied , then they come back and burnish to a gloss

I hear of polishing with this machine, however that video was something different

Travertine was ground flat, holes WERE filled, two coats of hardener, NO wax or polishes used whatsoever.
Water, that is all that was used to shine the floor.
So in short, NO coatings, no wax.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Can we just agree the "hardener" was a FLOOR FINISH?

As in VCT finish?

Down south they call all soda pop.......COKE..........but everywhere in the USA everybody knows what BS is.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
I was going to get into hard surface polishing before I decided to get into CC. I have done a lot of research on this topic and have no problem understanding how the application of hardeners would work with VCT. Their is a big difference between a hardener and a topical floor finish.

steve g

Name
steve garrett

Travertine was ground flat, holes WERE filled, two coats of hardener, NO wax or polishes used whatsoever.
Water, that is all that was used to shine the floor.
So in short, NO coatings, no wax.

pay the man for the shitty machine you sold him.

Reactions: tmdry

John G

He has been paid for it, totally! However nothing shitty about the machine.

Mikey P

Administrator
I was impressed with the Trinty's function.
Not a fan of the spray system though.

there really no way to shower feed a OP machine?

Name
Lee Stockwell
I was impressed with the Trinty's function.
Not a fan of the spray system though.

there really no way to shower feed a OP machine?

I think so, if the drive block was designed like the 3M Instalok drive block, with chambers to capture and redirect liquid to avoid slinging it.

John G

The pad driver is designed for shower feed, but by FAR the users prefered spray system.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
After I put the link from the other thread there were multiple responses talking about it.....what happened? Why are they all deleted?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom