New truckmount almost complete.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
Picking up the new unit this weekend. Looks about halfway done by the pics. Will have manual exhaust diverters on the front. going to texas this weekend to pick it up. th_newmachine_zps31080a3b.jpg will post pics of the install. In addition to that Im giving the ole chariot a tune up, new breaks, coolant flush, transmission service, and oil change. Should have a pretty decent running and cleaning van by Tuesday (lets hope) Btw where can I find some green hoses to match my logo and machine?

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
Its a 47. blower with a 34 hp kohler. Will have a pump clutch and manual exhaust diverters for water extraction. It will be nice to breathe some fresh air into my business. The little 33 blowe was getting ridiculous with its crappy dry times and short hose runs. Will be nice to run my high flow wand guilt free. Will also be nice to work on my machine at home instead of taking it to st Louis to get fixed (white magic)

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Order 500' and ill get ya green. That's 20 lengths at 108 each. I have to order 1000...

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
uhhhh turn the knob and it bypasses.....

turn it back and it hits the exchangers????

just a guess

Mikey P

Administrator
Uuuhh

Who turns the knob when you're 300 feet into a building and have to set your wand down for ten or 20 minutes to move furniture??

SMRBAP

Supportive Member
Name
Anthony
Why not just put a bypass solenoid on it to pee into the waste tank?

Cheap n easy.

I'd rather burn through a little water than have the worry.

SMRBAP

Supportive Member
Name
Anthony
I may even have a bypass you could plumb in from an old backup - avenger 210. PM me if interested, you send me a shipping label if I have it, parts are yours.

Mikey P

Administrator
No kidding..

I guess solenoids are evil to the Garage sect.

Maybe it has some other form of a thermostat this new owner is unaware of..

I can't see NN creating something so dangerous

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
Uuuhh

Who turns the knob when you're 300 feet into a building and have to set your wand down for ten or 20 minutes to move furniture??
The manual exhaust diverter is if you would like to do water extraction. It has a dema valve on it that bypasses water if it gets too hotand an adjustable thermosdat.. You can also use the manual diverter and crack it or leave it halfway open to regulate heat depending on what tool your running. It has some other water bypass which goes back to the fresh tank also I believe to regulate heat as well. But yes on a 34 horse engine regulating heat would be a concern and I would have never bought the thing if all it had was an exhaust diverter

Reactions: Total_Rookie

SMRBAP

Supportive Member
Name
Anthony
The set-up I had had a an orifice plate in it, even the slightest amount of scale would render it useless.

Pretty sure the intent was to let just enough heat bleed off when it opened, so you wouldn't have a 220 to 160 drop in a few seconds then the time to get back to your high side temp.

Something to keep in mind if your set-up has anything similar.

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
So, I could be wrong, just looking at pics, but I think it has 2 valves at front of machine 1- at end of exhaust muffler (t in before hx) and one after hx.
Only one valve open at time to direct exhaust gas

Will Reed

Name
Will Reed
I have a 40/47 from Nick. When doing flood extraction you just switch a valve so the exhaust goes straight out instead of through the heat exchanger. There is the standard valve and another valve that you use to regulate heat. One of the valves is connected to a #2 jet inside your fresh water tank and I keep that one half open while single wanding or prespraying and closed while dual wanding. The 40/47 can keep 230 heat up to about 10 flow of water and starts to drop a little at 12+ flow.

Name
Steve Lawrence
Why not just put a bypass solenoid on it to pee into the waste tank?

Cheap n easy.

I'd rather burn through a little water than have the worry.
I'd prefer to bypass it to the freshwater tank--warms the water a bit, leaves more room in your waste tank.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom