New truckmount or used

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
I am buying a truckmount and can’t decide if I fix up a turd like a used 370 or buy a new machine

This will be strictly for an employee to use everyday on residential

What would you do

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
Not saying the 370 is bad just saying find an old small machine and try to rebuild it or buy new if I buy new what would you put an employee on besides a direct drive

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I get that not everyone is mechanical
But how inept does one have to be to not be able to start/run a modern "name brand" HX'er slide-in? :headscratch:

and if they're that damn stoopit, do you really want them soaking carpets and knocking over Mrs Phiff's bric-a-brac?

..L.T.A.

Reactions: roro

Mikey P

Administrator
I get that not everyone is mechanical
But how inept does one have to be to not be able to start/run a modern "name brand" HX'er slide-in? :headscratch:

and if they're that damn stoopit, do you really want them soaking carpets and knocking over Mrs Phiff's bric-a-brac?

..L.T.A.

Like we have a choice these days..

Most people who become carpet cleaners were raised without father figures, or a bench vise.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Mikey P

Administrator
pre-qualifier before an interview, ask them if they ever cut their mom's grass or made their own sardine sandwiches while still living at home in their 30s...

..L.T.A.

Anybody with half a brain these days is staying home, selling calls and puts.

And making additional money off of YouTube telling other people with half a brain how to do so.

Premium owner operator should probably triple their price at this point.

Reactions: Mike J

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom