New type of corner guard

Mikey P

Administrator
My bigger than average...baseboards... keep the lowest magnet from doing its job but it still grabs well.

IMG_20200313_191120.jpgIMG_20200313_191125.jpgIMG_20200313_191140.jpg

Reactions: Bob Savage and Acp

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
How long did you have to wait before they agreed to give them to you?

Every time Mikey introduces something, and you give this standard response regarding motive and reward, it completely reminds me of Satan talking to God in the book of Job 1:6-10

Except in this case Mikey isn't the one playing Satan..... :lol:

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
I have been using 4 of them for months now and they are the best I've tried so far.

There is that occasion where the corner has no metal close enough to engage, but they still appear to be staying put pretty good. :biggrin:

Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
I have been using 4 of them for months now and they are the best I've tried so far.

There is that occasion where the corner has no metal close enough to engage, but they still appear to be staying put pretty good. :biggrin:

Do you keep some Duk Guards on the van too?

What about the fabric/moving blanket types?

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
ok, I still don't think magnets held in a layer of plastic, then a barrier of drywall compound is strong enough to do squat. I could be wrong.
They are rare earth magnets and are very strong. When you place them you can feel the magnets 'snap' them into place.

So far they have not come away from the corner when pulling hoses, as long as there is metal corner bead.

The majority of the time there is a metal corner bead. When there isn't, they still seem to work pretty well. 2 days ago I encountered wood posts in the corners, and they still stayed pretty well.

I purchased 4 of them from a post here when they were first mentioned a few months back.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom