Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Anybody try this yet?
Steve always comes up with good stuff.

Brian L

Name
Brian L
I just received a quart sample from Steve today. It smells rather pleasant........with a hint of ammonia.

TimP

Marty has already said it's good. He said it's close to being a spray and rinse cleaner. But the stuff he had gotten needed scrubbing. Of course he got his samples for free :shock:

hogjowl

Idiot™
That was the FIRST free gallon I got, that needed scrubbing. The SECOND free gallon was a revised formula and it was a good stand alone prespray.

Only problem was, I didn't really care for the odor of the ammonia.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Mikey:

Buddy ... you set up a whole freakin bulletin board for the sole purpose of begging equipment, chemicals and to stroke your ego.

Mikey P

Administrator
Don't ya love it.

I'm getting my 5th Mytee sprayer today and a FREE Koblenz upright.

And a FREE Banana Glide too.

Next week I have a job where I'll be using my FREE CX-20 and Defender at the same time.

Now tell me how good looking I am.

diamond brian

We've used a couple of gallons.

It definitely doesn't smell good enough to use in people's homes.

I tried it for the first time last night at one of the few restaurants we do-- a greasy steak house with lots of traffic.

It really does a great job of cutting through the grease. I was so impressed, I had my helper take a before/after pic during the pre-scrub (I'll try to post it later).

We determined there was no need to pre-scrub the whole place, so just HWE'd and post-padded.

Really good results.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Used it as a pre-spray & booster on a diner last night. Carpet was black & brown when we got there & green & white when we left. Who says pad cleaning restaurants won't work? If I would have had my camera (which my wife has commandeered in case Alexander makes a cute face) & some Judson Juice I would have snapped some before & after pics & one a free wand... LOL

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom