New van wrap!

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Nice. Only suggestion is I would have made the & white as well

Mikey P

Administrator
Now open the doors and let us pick apart your equipment choices..

j/k

welcome to MB!

Tell us about your bushiness..
Owner Op?
Employees?
Most effective form of marketing?
Who answers your phone?
How long in biz?
Favorite chems?
How you found us here?
Do you believe in shampoo?
Favorite wand?
ever have a house wife hit on you?

Ron K

Looks nice.

Has anyone ever priced hand painting it?? My van has hand painted lettering, 1993, and still looks great.

FredC

Village Idiot
awesome

based on the pic I probably would have made the ampersand and the 24 hour text white also...but maybe it pops more in person

Name
Scott
That video is to come. I have a Pro 1200 and a HOSS. The 1200 is good but I dont like the constant pressure the machine has because it messes with the pressure gauge and your not exactly sure what the exact pressure your running is since it bounces all over the place. Good heat and suction though as long as I am running it on high all the time.

Name
Scott
Now open the doors and let us pick apart your equipment choices..

j/k

welcome to MB!

Tell us about your bushiness..
Owner Op?
Employees?
Most effective form of marketing?
Who answers your phone?
How long in biz?
Favorite chems?
How you found us here?
Do you believe in shampoo?
Favorite wand?
ever have a house wife hit on you?

I am just starting this business here in So Cal. I have a carpet cleaning and restoration business in Reno NV that I owned for 6 years and was forced to sell most of when my sons health condition pushed us to Southern California. Last year I listed it with a broker and sold it within 1 month. The business was up 235% from the year before. I still have some ownership in it which is nice but the buyer put a lot of money down which makes me feel better about him putting the time and effort it. Its working out good because hes doing a good job and I am only going up when things are really crazy with jobs. I had 3 trucks and 5 employees there and am doing it all myself here right now. In Reno we specialized in saving carpets a lot of other cleaners couldnt which led me to cleaning 58 apartment complexes and getting paid good to do that. We were handling insurance work for RC Willey and really pushed higher end residential jobs the last couple years. I havent done any advertising really except networking groups. We belonged to 4 networking groups that fed us a lot of work. Yelp has also been great for my startup business. I am doing an ad with them and its brining in a good amount of jobs so far. My mother in law answers our phones in Reno and I am doing it in California. Favorite chemicals are Bio Break, Molecular/Bio Modifier, Citrus Solv, Maxim protector, and Boost All. All the other spotters are pretty much the same for reds and such. I do believe in shampoo. Not a fan of dry cleaning. I feel the only people that like dry cleaning more than steam (residential side), are the ones that had their steam cleaning done wrong. Favorite wand would be the Prochem Ti. Found you guys through Chris Hagen at Sierra Cleaning in Reno. They are a great supplier and really treat us right on supplies and repairs. I have a lot of respect for those guys and they helped us make our business what it is today. Never had the house wife issue that I can think of, younger single girls maybe but we stay as far away from that as possible. I have been on this board for a while but havent spent the time I should have been spending really getting involved so I am looking forward to that. Its a great place to get some great advice from other professionals.
Sorry about the cluster in answering the questions but hopefully you get the jist.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom