NEW VERSION of Releasit Encap-Clean DS

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
We've been working on a new version of Encap-Clean DS for about year (not something to be rushed). We worked closely with our chemist who produced batch after batch after batch before we arrived at a version that was perfect.

We wanted a new version that would eliminate the issue that some people had with the original version of Encap-Clean DS of coughing when they sprayed the product. The original sulfate based detergent could irritate the nose and throat if it was atomized in a spray application - very similar to how hair shampoo can irritate your eyes.

Well we achieved our goal! The new version of Encap-Clean DS --- called Encap-Clean DS2 will NOT make you cough if it gets sprayed. But we also came up with a better product in the process. Encap-Clean DS2 cleans even better than the original Encap-Clean DS did (and we think that's pretty impressive since the old version kicked-butt for cleaning performance).

The new version is still loaded with encap polymer, still crystallizes beautifully, still encapsulates soil incredibly well, still resists soil, still eliminates wicking, still cleans 9,900 sq ft of carpet per gallon, still costs 3/10ths of a cent to work with, etc. I think you'll agree that... "The Best Encap In The Industry Just Got Better". :)

If you'd like to try a free sample, you can call our office at 1-800-330-1888 and we'll be happy to send you some to evaluate.
I think even Jimmy will have to agree that Encap-Clean DS2 is an awesome new product ;)

encap-clean-ds2.jpe

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
This is long over due & the new stuff actually crystalizes better than the old stuff. Very nice residue. The only down side is it now smells like floor finish BUT that only in the jug & at least its floor finish that doesn't make you cough up a lung.

Congratulations on finally tackling the 400 lb Cough Gorrila, Rick!

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Yep. You can call the office 1-800-330-188, send me an email, or PM me with your contact info, and I'll be happy to send you out a free sample.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
We just did 2 condo buildings on tues a lil over 10k sqft total with the reg DS @ 6oz and it kicked butt, mngt were thrilled after we followed up a few days later. Looking fwd to try the new formula.

Thx Rick.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
encapman said:
Yep. You can call the office 1-800-330-188, send me an email, or PM me with your contact info, and I'll be happy to send you out a free sample.

Cairns Commercial Carpet Care
5 Moana Close
Woree Qld Australia 4868

No hurry, I'll be in Sydney 'til the 15th !gotcha!

shiteatinggrin

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Shorty
PowerClean Australia will receive DS2 on their next shipment.

The formula still contains Tea Tree extract. The Tea Tree scent is a little bit milder in the new formula. However it wasn't the Tea Tree that caused coughing. It was the sulfate surfactant that could cause irritation if it was sprayed. The new DS2 formula is built with a different surfactant and coughing no longer occurs if it gets sprayed. Plus it even cleans a little better than before. :-)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom