New Video

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzVM32nZylM1]

The music isn't my first choice but seems to work.
The orig uses Average White Band - Pick Up The Pieces

Thanks to Ecoclean, I borrowed your T&G pic. Best one I had available.
And Thanks to Nate for posing with the Rug Dr shiteatinggrin

I used this for my homeshow booth display. Worked well. I had a cookie jar filled with chocolates, almost everyone was going for them. So I'd just say you have to ask a question. Had a good response. simple booth with my cards, rack cards and some info sheets, the TV display, and had a few tools, my greenhorn, HK uph tool and T&G Spinner.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I thought it was very creative, great vid Ron.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Great job Ron!

The only changes I'd make if you ever redo it is when moving their furnishings I wouldn't be talking on the phone.

I realize you probably did it to show the ease of moving with the sliders but I think it looks more like you're trying to do do too much at once.

I also don't think I'd show what cleaning solutions you're using. You're not selling the products and the only one that really care what you're using is going to be your competetion and you just gave it to them on a silver platter.

I like the vacuum and precondition scenes and that hack Nate with the grocery store rental! Over all you did a great job with it!!!

Oh but you also misspelled Check! :roll:

:mrgreen:

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
World English Dictionary
cheque or ( US ) check (t??k) [Click for IPA pronunciation guide]

— n
1. a bill of exchange drawn on a bank by the holder of a current account; payable into a bank account, if crossed, or on demand, if uncrossed
2. ( Austral ), ( NZ ) the total sum of money received for contract work or a crop
3. ( Austral ), ( NZ ) wages

You guys south of the 49th just got lazy, like leaving out the "u" in words like neighbour

I put the pick of the 02 bottles in because they say Oxygen, showing I use safe products.
I don't think I have to worry about my "competitors" here in Vic, there's only about 5 companies in town that know what a Greenhorn wand is let alone them ordering product from SC.

The vid moving furn is one i made years ago, just never used it. I want to make a short vid on moving furn, complete with tabbing, blocking, using the liftbuddy, moving things around etc.

Thanks for the feedback.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I used Pinnacle Studio 12
probably not even using it to its full potential, but it does the job.
Its pretty easy to work with, I'm using it !gotcha!
Had to do a little searching for some of the features.

Name
Nate W.
Doc Holliday said:
Great job Ron!

The only changes I'd make if you ever redo it is when moving their furnishings I wouldn't be talking on the phone.

I realize you probably did it to show the ease of moving with the sliders but I think it looks more like you're trying to do do too much at once.

I also don't think I'd show what cleaning solutions you're using. You're not selling the products and the only one that really care what you're using is going to be your competetion and you just gave it to them on a silver platter.

I like the vacuum and precondition scenes and that hack Nate with the grocery store rental! Over all you did a great job with it!!!

Oh but you also misspelled Check! :roll:

:mrgreen:

Hack?!? Hack?!? Dude, you didn't see the SOA label? And that's the Professional moduel too... lmao... I really wonder if there spell check for Canadians only... lol...

Name
Nate W.
Doc Holliday said:
Sorrr-rrry!

I failed to see the SOA Space Ship designation! :roll:

How much carpet do you think they really clean in outerspace any way? :shock:

You're forgiven... Who can stay mad at a big teddy bear? lmao... :lol:

lance

Great video, Ron.

Hey Nate, you look alittle too comfortable around the rug doctor machines......are you sure you don't have one hiding in the shop that you don't let anyone know about?

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Doc Holliday said:
You guys south of the 49th just got lazy, like leaving out the "u" in words like neighbour
and you miss spelled neighbor! :p

Nice job on the video Ron, it does tell the story of why to chose you! 8)

Also misspelled "fiber".

Very nice vid, (despite the misspellings).

Name
Nate W.
lance said:
Great video, Ron.

Hey Nate, you look alittle too comfortable around the rug doctor machines......are you sure you don't have one hiding in the shop that you don't let anyone know about?

:lol: in the same place I hide my fat chicks... Fun to ride, just don't like being caught with ones. :twisted:

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Nate The Great said:
lance said:
Great video, Ron.

:lol: in the same place I hide my fat chicks... Fun to ride, just don't like being caught with ones. :twisted:

ohhh nm to easy Iseeru Iseeru Iseeru Iseeru Iseeru

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom