new wand

campusman1

what would be a good wand for be to buy i have a steamway wand with one jet and a pmf wand with two jets.im looking for a new popular wand any ideas how about the prochem wands.

Rambo

We are going to be in need of a tricked out Greenhorn wand soon, soooo how $$$$$$ are they?

Jim Nazarian

Name
Jim Nazarian
1-866-GET-TEFLON (1-866-438-8335)

Don't forget a new precision relief valve when ordering a Greenhorn.

Farenheit251

Greenhorn. Some wands like the prochem or the steamway you have are hard to adapt to. One of those situations where it is hard to adapt if you didn't learn with it. The Greenhorn also has jets angled allowing you to use more water and pressure without wetting the backing. That is one feature I would never consider doing without. Pretty much disqualifies all other wands from consideration.

Joe Couch

We have tried them all (except for a greenhorn) and so far the Hydrosonic wand is the best. We no longer have to prescrub on border line carpets and dry times are great. The only down side for us is the 12 inch cleaning head.

I did order a Greenhorn wand Friday from Greenie and can not wait to try it. We clean thousands of apartments a year and the 14 inch head greatly helps with production times. I am also very interested to see how the high flow will perform in the nasty apartments we do.

The price of the Greenhorn is going up by $50 in April so if you are interested you might want to get one soon.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom